Part 3-Craving

"Hello beautiful."

"PIERRE!"

I better not forget to bring her agenda and explain my getting her telephone number.

"I am not bothering you I hope."

"Oh no Pierre, you're not at all."

"I am wondering if you would like to have lunch with me at the restaurant two minutes away from your university. There's an art exhibit happening at the museum next door, would you like to see it?"

"Actually I had plans on going there today."

"Well, talk about irony! I'll meet you there at Noon."

"No problem."

I couldn't wait to spend half of the day with her.

A few hours later...

I came to the museum with my same bodyguard from yesterday. I explained that Lillia would be coming to meet me here and he got the memo.

Lillia arrived at the museum and she found me standing in the front smiling widely at her. Today I was wearing my black suit with matching dress pants.

"Hello Lillia."

"Hello Pierre."

I took her hand and kissed it.

"I thought we could look at the sculptures first before we eat."

"Sure why not."

I escorted her to one of the sculptures on display. One was of an Egyptian cat painted in black and gold. The second one was a rose in bloom of red and white. The third was what took me by surprise, as it would Lillia.

"I'm very fond of this one." I expressed.

It was a couple nude and holding onto each other while making love. When I saw this one I thought about the two of us as this couple.

"Art is bold as they say." I said while smiling.

She nodded her head in response.

"I'm feeling a bit peckish."

"So am I."

I led her to the restaurant and we ordered our meal.

Whenever she wasn't looking during lunch I would gaze at her. She really was quite a lady, even though I didn't know her long enough.

Seeing how beautiful and so captivated she was into anything of culture and beauty was refreshing.

"You know I always felt that sexuality is something to embrace and not feel ashamed of. Of course don't use it to be repugnant or harmful."

Lillia is one of those people.

"Actually, I feel the same way about that too Pierre."

I smiled at her as I touched her hand.

"Glad to hear."

Well, enough about me I should know more about her.

"Tell me about the apartment you rent."

"I live in a den size apartment, it's not fancy."

"Your clothes are a different story."

I gently touched the fabric of the sweater she wore.

"You really look great in clothes."

"Thanks."

"Is modelling something that would interest you? I know an agent plus am looking for a model to promote my new perfume for women I'll be launching soon."