Part 6-Tempting, Art, and Help

As I drove her back home we smiled again.

"Lillia, you're a naughty girl."

"While you're naughty yourself Mr. Sommerville."

We wanted each other once again. I stopped the car near a quiet street and lowered my hand and began to caress her legs. We giggled to ourselves at the possibility of getting caught. I knew exactly what made Lillia smile from what made her moan. It was yet another moment of pleasure.

Ten minutes later...

The pleasure we both experienced that day was wonderful.

"Pierre, this is amazing."

"It is my beauty."

I kissed her neck and she smiled. I started back up the car and continued until I reached her home.

"I wouldn't mind seeing your place."

She stepped out of the car then took my hand and led me to her apartment.

When she unlocked the door I smiled seeing the artwork she made.

"Impressive, I see you like to do nature in your artwork."

"Yes, I always preferred that over other types."

"You're very unique and original."

"Thank you."

I noticed she had a fresh canvas unpainted.

"I've got an idea for that one."

"Such as?"

I whispered my idea to her and she was surprised.

That evening not only did she create a painting of bi-colored flowers, I helped her! After we finished we looked at our finished artwork together.

"Wow, Pierre you're very good."

I chuckled.

"I like to think so."

"You REALLY are."

Throughout the rest of the evening we packed away her art supplies and cleaned the floor. Miraculously I restrained myself while I watched Lillia paint in her apron and still kept her lingerie on. Never had I seen a girl be sexy and creative all at the same time.

I walked over to her refrigerator and noticed she didn't have much food.

"Lillia, did you go grocery shopping this week? If you don't mind me asking?"

She remained silent.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be asking this."

I noticed she had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

I walked over to her and she started to cry.

"I've been struggling to maintain a month's supply of food!"

"How? I don't understand."

"When I broke up with my ex I learned he wasn't honest about his work. HE WORKED FOR CASH! He also was keeping an addiction he had from me! He would ask for money almost every day and week!"

I grew angry hearing this.

"WHAT A JERK! I SWEAR I'LL-"

"No Pierre, he doesn't live in the city anymore. He moved elsewhere, last time I heard he might be living in assistant housing for people with his addiction."

"What about the money? Did he ever pay you back?"

"Someone he knows sends me a check every three weeks of fifty dollars. I budgeted and that amount can't cover the cost for a month's worth of food."

I caressed her hair and brought her over to her couch.

"How can you afford the apartment? Your phone and other expenses?" I asked softly.

"I receive money from the government and it's able to cover the apartment's rent. The furniture I got as gifts. I make extra money doing surveys and on-call jobs from a clinic to test cosmetics."

"Thank God for that."

I lifted up her chin and gazed deeply into her eyes.

"Lillia, I want to help you. I cannot bear to see you struggle to afford food."

"I sometimes get food donations from my university, they only do it for half an hour every second week. They sadly don't have a budget for Spring and Summer."

"What about food banks?"

"Yes, but some are far and only do service for specific regions of the city. One place I get donations but its over-incapacitated."

I went into my wool black and white suit and pulled out my check book. I walked over to the kitchen table for a brief moment.

"What are you doing?"

I walked back over and handed her my signed check.

"Helping you."

I wrote her a check of five thousand dollars.

"PIERRE! NO! I CAN'T-"

"Don't argue with me Lillia! A few grand isn't a lot to me!"

Tears poured down her cheeks as she hugged me. I caressed her back and quieted her as she lightly cried. When she finally calmed down she looked up at me.

"I have a question to ask."

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"Why five thousand?"

"I want you to save some of that money for your school and for emergencies."

She smiled and hugged me. I really was falling in love with this girl more and more, especially after knowing more about her now.