Part 7-Thrills and Passion

I laid Lillia down on the couch and began to massage her body.

"Would you like me to order dinner?" I asked.

"No, maybe later on." She purred.

I liked massaging her body, hers was that of a wonderland.

"Oh Pierre, I want you to make love to me right now."

I smiled as I carried her to her bedroom and gently pushed Lillia against the wall and started kissing her. The kiss was intense and passionate. She moaned loudly as she felt as I let my hands caress her. She decided to return the favor once she got on her knees and pushed me back against the wall. She gave me a short kiss on the lips before traveling down my neck towards my chest.

I noticed she had a clock radio and switched it on then turned my attention back to her.

"Some music would be nice wouldn't it?" I whispered.

She pressed her mouth to mine and pushed me on the bed and teased me with peppering kisses. I turned her over and bit into her neck and she scratched my back. Our moans and cries of pleasure being drowned out by the music playing. Our arms and legs all tangled together.

20 minutes later...

We laid in the bed, both smiling ear to ear. Through that day we had made love three times, all at different places while wearing the same set of clothes.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Lillia, you bring out the animal in me."

She blushed.

"To be frank, I never had pleasure more than once while wearing such revealing clothing."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I bought you some new clothes along with the lingerie set. I'll bring it to you another time."

She started to laugh along with me.

She took the remote on one of her end tables and turned on the TV. We notice the film 'Cinderella' starring Brandy was playing.

I watched the film intensely while my grip on Lillia's arm tightened. The thought of my secret was hitting home while I watched the film.

"Sweetie, you're hurting my arm."

"I'm sorry."

I turned off the TV and stared deeply into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful."

We both smiled and began to passionately kiss.

Lillia climbed onto me and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing me. We both began to moan. I broke our long kiss as my lips once again went to move down to her neck and towards her chest. I flipped her over and kissed her.

I lingered there for a moment before making my way back up her neck. She laid her arms down and wrapped them around my neck as we shared another fiery kiss. We continued kissing and touching.

Later that night...

I woke up and noticed it was 3:55AM. Also Lillia hadn't eaten anything since I brought her home. Quietly I got out of the bed while she slept.

I remember when heading to her place there was a twenty four hour pharmacy in the area. I decided to get some snacks, so I went into my car and drove away.

I arrived at the pharmacy and was greeted by someone exiting the store who recognized me, asking for my signature in their agenda. I smiled and happily autographed and wished the fan to drive safe.

I walked in and checked around for any snack bars and small bottles. Amazingly this pharmacy even had fruit too. When I went to pay, even the cashier knew who I was and also asked for my autograph. I signed away after paying and wished the cashier a goodnight and morning. I left carrying a store bag full of some fruits with cereal bars and ice tea.

While driving back I thought about what happened at the pharmacy. It was nice to encourage fans. I do need to tell Lillia that I'm an actor sooner or later. Things were getting serious between us.

I knew that she was attracted to me, and I was glad. Obviously she took time to adjust to me and figure out how she felt.

I could see us probably making a film together where we play a couple. Silly me, in order for that to happen you have to tell her the truth. I only wish that keeping it from her didn't nag me. Well, now it's time to eat. 

 I opened the front door open and came into her bedroom carrying our food.

"You went out?"

"Yeah, stopped by the pharmacy to get something to eat."

I handed her her snacks while I emptied out the bag.

"Thanks Pierre."

"Your welcome."

We sat and ate until we had the ice tea bottles left. When Lillia accidentally slipped some on me, I only laughed and pulled her into a kiss.

"I think we better clean up."

I took her hand and we walked into her bathroom. For the next fifteen minutes we shared a passionate shower together in each other's arms. Our relationship was like this shower, a very steamy one.