Part 10-Happy Ever After

Lillia and I took a couple days to ourselves alone after my confession. She's finish school for the semester and had time off, did well too. I  told her I was planning on doing a film in the city and wanted her to star in it. She agreed mainly because she loves me. Never in my life did I nor her for that matter ever thought such a romance would happen.

I drove to her apartment that night. Before entering I looked up and saw the stars and moon shined after the passing of the rain an hour earlier. It was clear and calm with not a single cloud in the sky.

I thought about Lillia at that moment, she was like a shining star and I was her moon. How I longed for a girl who'd love me for who I was and not for money. A girl that wasn't a fool and was humble. Thank God Almighty I fond that girl.

I took the elevator and went to her apartment and knocked on the door.

She opened it and I simply stood there, wearing my trademark suit and tie. Ready to seduce her immediately.

"My, my, aren't you a thing of beauty." I complimented.

She laughed and let me in.

"You are very alluring, my temptress." I teased.

"Mr. Sommerville, are you trying to seduce me? Like you've been doing since we first met?"

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a kiss.

Lillia looked at me and smiled, having the same thoughts as me. The intense look in my eyes certainly was arousing her.

I cornered her to one side of the room and trapped her with my arms facing each side. "You look beautiful." I whispered.

Lillia smiled and ducked from my trap and ran from me giggling. I smiled and quickly followed after her. I always was a pursuer and chasing is my favorite game.

She ran from me and every few seconds would turn around and laughed. I quickly followed her to her bedroom. We jumped each other and kissed.

"As you already know I've wanted you from the moment we met." I glided her cheek to face me.

"I can't get over it even now. I never knew you felt this way about me, especially like that. " I smiled and made my lips do the talking.

I whisked her off her feet and carried her to the bed. Lillia held onto me for dear life as I devoured her in kisses. I knew what made her smile and moan, which amused me.

"Make love to me Pierre." She moaned.

Throughout the night I said only one thing, "I love you." Which convinced her enough that this was for real.

This was what made seduction between two people feel electrifying: passion and love.

The end