Part 9-I Love You

Throughout the next couple of days I had meetings, but they weren't important anymore. Every day I let the front desk staff notify me if Lillia had come. For four days I never got an answer.

I had dreams of us together during this time as well. Sitting on my bed and having breakfast while I caressed her beautiful body. Then taking her into my arms and giving her the passion she'd wanted. Then my other dream was her giving me a massage and telling me how happy she was spending time with me. I smiled and then started to give her a massage while I told her how much she'd made me happy.

The other two were of us dancing and walking in flowery fields. Yes, those dreams only meant one thing, I WAS IN LOVE. Yet I broke her heart by not letting her know I was an actor. How dumb was I to keep that from her?

Why hadn't I told her sooner? Had I done so, none of this would be happening! For those days I lit a candle and prayed to God to bring Lillia back to me. (Of course I asked for forgiveness about my secret too.) The thought of never seeing her again was too unbearable. 

On the fifth day...

I had finished up my final meeting for the day and had gone for a walk to the scenery of the hotel. It had its own waterfall and reservoir, buffet restaurant, laundry service and conference hall. For a hotel like this one, anyone should be fortunate to get to stay here. I sure am, I would have liked to let Lillia share it with me though.

I went back to my hotel room and did some yoga and had a small tea ceremony.

My thoughts were still on my beloved and her return. I couldn't let defeat win, I COULDN'T.

I was about to take a shower when I heard my hotel room phone ring. OH MY GOD, THAT COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING!

I quickly went over and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked panting

"Yes Mr. Sommerville, Ms. Lillia Simpson is here to see you."

"I'll be there in three minutes. Thank you!"

I quickly put back on my suit and ran down to the front desk. I dodged near accidents as I ran and took to the stairs when the elevator was too busy.

Once I'd reached I crouched down to catch my breath, all that running was my workout for that day.

I looked up and saw my lovely Lillia staying there. Probably wondering if I indeed ran here.

"Hello Lillia."

"Hi."

I took her hand and thanked the receptionist.

I was silently thanking God for answering my prayer. I couldn't have been more relieved.

"Where is your bodyguard?" She asked.

"I gave him a few days off."

My bodyguard who always escorted Lillia to our meeting spots didn't need to be here. This was far too personal.

I led her to my hotel room and we sat on the bed.

I'd dimmed the lights and still had a candle lit in a safe spot.

"You light candles?" She asked.

I turned to the candle and smiled.

"Only when I'm in need of some aid from the High Above. Candles are used a lot in spirituality."

"Yes..."

I turned away from the candle and began to tell Lillia the truth.

"Lillia, the reason why I lied was because I didn't want history to repeat itself."

"What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath and explained.

"The reason why I divorced my ex wife was because she was a gold digger. Her sole reason for our marriage was to get my money. Plus she wanted to be known for being with me. I couldn't stand doing interviews with her and lying about our relationship. After the divorce I wasn't sure I would ever meet another girl. Especially one who wasn't deceptive and self-centered."

I looked up at her and smiled.

"When I met you and after spending time with you I saw you were nothing like that. You were kind, thoughtful and beautiful, internally as well as externally. "

Lillia felt flesh tears form in her eyes.

"Listen, what I felt for you was real. I wanted to seduce you and make you feel like a princess, like Cinderella."

I reached over and dried her tears.

"My only wish is that you can forgive me."

I was about to go use the bathroom but she caught my arm.

"Pierre, I... I do want to see you again."

I could see that the past few days gave her time to think.

"I'm happy that you didn't immediately give up on us. I wouldn't know what I would've done had you left me."

"You don't mean that."

"Lillia, I DO mean it. Ever since the day we met, I HAVEN'T stopped thinking of you."

Call me crazy! Well, crazy in love that is.

"When we met I didn't trust you at first."

Yes, meeting a man like me and developing an attraction can be scary at first.

"It's understandable."

I'm glad she took the time to get used to me and see what I was like.

"Plus I would have dreams and fantasies about you seducing and making love to me."

I laughed.

"I shouldn't have said that."

"No Lillia, it's okay. I sometimes had dreams and fantasies of you as well."

Lillia then started to laugh.

Throughout the rest of the day we stayed chatting until I checked out of my room. We went to the gift shop downstairs and bought her parents a few presents as I suggested days earlier. We toured the hotel afterwards.

Neither of us could have imagined what the day would have been like had we not seen each other.