Epilogue

5 years later

"Gemma!" Exton hollered as he sat on the bed fixing his cuffs. "Let's go! This costume is itchy."

"2 more minutes!" Gemma yelled back from the bathroom.

"You said that 30 minutes ago," Exton whined.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Gemma walked out.

Exton's jaws dropped as he watched her fix her red cloak. Her blonde hair was curled around her face and she even put on that dark shade of red lipstick Exon loved so much.

When she didn't hear a response from him right away, Gemma looked up at Exton.

"What do you think?" She asked twirling in front of him. "I'm a little red riding hood."

Exton swallowed as his eyes moved Gemma's figure slowly.

"We can be late, right?" he asked. "I mean, we're travelers. We can pick what time we arrive."

Gemma laughed. "I spent so much time getting ready."

"So?"

"You're gonna mess it up!" Gemma smacked his arm. "Especially my lipstick."

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

Gemma batted her lashes innocently, "Doing what?"

Exton leaped off the bed and grabbed her waist. Gemma yelped in surprise as he spun them around and trapped her on the bed underneath him. She wasn't protesting about being late, Exton took that as a sign to go on. He nudged her faces to one side with his nose as he bend his head into the crook of her neck. The sight of his mark on her made his wolf stir.

Gemma's mouth fell open in a silent gasp as she felt Exton's lips kiss her mark. She wrapped her fingers in his curls as he moved in between her legs.

"Exton," Gemma said breathlessly. "You're going to mess up my makeup."

Exton groaned, "I will wait another hour for you to do it again."

Gemma giggled as she felt his kisses along her collar bones.

"Exton!" Gemma pushed him off of her.

"You're killing me, angel." Exton groaned again as he buried his face in the sheets.

Gemma hopped off the bed and fixed her dress.

"Let go!" She urged him.

Exton got off the bed muttering under his breath. As they stepped through the portal Gemma opened, she smacked his ass.

"There's only one big bad wolf for this little red," she whispered into his ear.

Exton's eyes lit up as he watched her skip away down the hall.

He was about to follow her when he heard a little voice from behind.

"What are you supposed to be?" Mavi demanded as she eyed her brother's costume.

"I'm Prince Charming!" Exton said, examining his own costume.

"You look like a door man," Mavi tilted her head to one side. "Did Gem pick it out for you?"

"No," Exton said confused, "I picked it out myself."

"Hmmm," Mavi looked him up and down once more. "I can see that."

Exton laughed at her criticism.

"And what are you supposed to be?" He asked as he took in her short hair, tan paper bag pants and brown booths. "A poorly dressed World War two pilot?"