Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(The Street Collection Drive--------->)

I woke up early, it was barely turning light outside and I was like an animal in heat. I was lying on my side and Timothy was spooned against me, his back pressed against my chest and rock hard shaft was firmly tucked into the crack of his warm delectable ass. I rocked my hips, because I had to, just the feel the friction of those firm globes along the length of my already weeping shaft. And fuck, it felt amazing. The little minx had me so out of my head with unbridled lust last night that I was acting on my pure instinct and ingrained training, and I denied myself the pleasure of taking him bare.

 I had just automatically reached for the condom and lube in the bedside table and sheathed myself on auto pilot. It was just something I have always done, so many years of using protection every single time I had sex with someone, oral or otherwise. It had just happened that way, and as beautiful as last night’s coupling was, I wanted what I was denied, the feeling of the silky walls of his tight little channel rippling and squeezing around the girth of my member.

Reaching behind me, I found the bottle of lube I had tossed back up onto the nightstand last night and I squeezed a generous amount in the palm of my hand. I leaned back removing my shaft from its own personal haven and lubed myself from the base to throbbing tip of my length, and then I slipped my fluid covered fingers into his crease and made sure I slicked his clenched entrance. I slid my fingers around the striated muscle to make sure he wasn’t swollen or torn, because I would never proceed if he was sore from the night before. But his tight little hole just puckered and kissed the tip of my questing digit, and yes, that made my happy member even happier.

We had several things we needed to take care of today, an interview to conduct and plans to finalize before the collection drive later in the afternoon. But I wasn’t going to be denied, and when Timothy shifted and let out one of his sexy little mewls and he pushed that rounded ass back onto my seeking fingers, I knew the house could burn to the ground before I would even contemplate to stop what I was doing. My little love was like a drug, and I had to have him.

“Mmm…Gawd, Ellis…” Timothy breathed out and arched his elegant spine bringing his delicious derriere into further contact with my hand as my finger slipped inside his slick hole. “Um...you feel so good.” He panted and I leaned over and gently nibbled on the side of his neck, alternating between biting and licking the sensitive skin located there. My baby whimpered and moaned for me. He began to rock those slender hips in time to fingers, now two of them sliding in and out of his warm smooth channel. I curled them deep inside of him and the tip of my middle finger rubbed against his gland, and my little love got even louder and started thrusting his hips back and forth even faster.

“Yes baby, get nice and hot for me, I want you wet and needy baby. There is nothing better than waking up to you in the morning, and I want this every morning from now on. Are you ready for me love. I need to sink into you.” I whispered in his ear before flicking the lobe with the tip of my tongue.  And my love’s whole body shivered from his pretty blonde head right to his tightly curled toes.

“Please, Ellis, I need you inside of me.” Timothy quietly pleaded as his slender fingers dug into the muscles of my thighs and that was all the encouragement I needed.

I gently rolled him over onto this stomach and he immediately spread his legs wide for me. And he stuck that pretty little ass up in the air in blatant invitation. An invitation I was desperate to accept. I positioned myself between his trembling thighs and gave him all of my weight. I wanted him to feel all of me; I wanted him to be surrounded by nothing but me, focused and nothing or no one but me. I wanted him to feel loved and safe. And I wanted him to feel how much I wanted him and desired him.