Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Ellis' Jaguar----------->)

I woke up to a flash of light shining in my face and the hum and splutter of pipes and at first I was disoriented as to where the Hell I was. Then I felt a firm little body cuddle even closer into my side followed by an adorable little snuffling sound. And I looked down to see Timothy's downy soft long blonde hair flowing out from underneath the pile of blankets. I turned my head seeking the source of the light  shining across the bed and I saw that the light in the kitchen area over the stove was on, and that was what flashed in my face when the power returned. The spluttering noises came from the antiquated heating system located underneath the window by his little desk. I wiggled a bit and stuck my sock covered foot out from under the covers and stretched my toes towards the heat source. I was happy to feel the warm air radiating from the thing. If it wasn't in  working order, I would take my Angel home with me and that might even still be a possibility depending on what he had in his fridge to for us to eat. We had slept the day away and I had to admit that it was the best sleep I have had in a very long time.

Timothy had tucked himself as close as he possibly could into my side, he  was lying practically on top of me. His little face was smashed up against my pectoral muscle and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He looked almost ten years younger in his sleep with his features completely relaxed and his creamy skin flushed with sleep. Timothy felt so warm and so soft , and fuck me, he had one of legs resting in between mine and his supple thigh was pressed  deliciously against my semi hard shaft. And the little minx chose that exact moment to readjust himself and that wicked thigh rubbed me into a full out hard on. I desperately wanted to rock my hips against him  and feel that spine tingling friction against my throbbing cock, but I didn't want him to wake up thinking I was some horny bastard that coouldn't control himself. Mind you, it has been killing me all fucking afternoon to feel his erection poking me in the hip while we were discussing my life earlier, and even harder to restrain myself from taking hold of what I am sure was going be a gorgeous cock.

I blew a stream of air through my nose and I willed my smutty mind and my wayward erection  to behave. But it wasn't something that could be easily accomplished having his so delectable little body so close to mine. With every inhalation of air, I carried his mouthwatering scent deep into my lungs. And the warmth radiating off his sleep flushed body seeped deep into my muscles and both relaxed and excited me at the same time. Timothy shifted in the bed yet again and that was it, I groaned and rolled the both of us over and pinned him slender form beneath my much larger frame. I watched as he blinked those mesmerizing sea green eyes up at me and I waited until the confusion cleared from his sleepy glazed over gaze. I continued to watch as realization of our very compromising position registered behind those brilliant orbs and he blushed so prettily for me. I had to clench my teeth and lock all my muscles in place to keep my hips from grinding into him, to dry hump into oblivion.

"Baby, we need to get out this bed before I am no longer responsible for my actions. You are temptation incarnate, sweetness." I whispered in his ear and smiled against the softness of his flushed cheek as he blushed even brighter, and he shivered with reaction against me.

I licked his chin and growled at how sweet he tasted on my tongue. My cock twitched in appreciation and I knew he felt it since my hips were firmly cradled in between his thighs. I could feel his shaft aligned next mine pulsing with a life of its own underneath our clothes and I placed my hands flat on the bed at either side of his head and pushed myself away from temptation. But I didn't get far as both of his hands fisted themselves in the sides of my sweatshirt. My eyes flashed back down to his face and Christ, his pupils were blown wide open and his luscious dewy pink lips were parted to accommodate his panting breaths. He continued to gaze up at me, his innocent eyes full of promise and invitation. And Lord help me, I was trying to be a gentleman, but Timothy was making feel like he was in heat like some kind of animal wanting to rut his way through mating season.