Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(The huge Christmas display in the City Center----------->)

I sat next to this stunning beauty and I couldn't bring myself to take my eyes off of him. I found it ironic that less than an hour ago I was trying to think of ideas to try and escape the holidays and all the hoopla that usually came along with them. But  fate seemed to have other plans for me by placing this lovely Angel directly the the middle of my path. And if I have learned anything in this life,  I have learned to appreciate the gifts that I have had the good fortune to be given. And I regarded Timothy as definitely, the most precious thing that I have ever laid my eyes on. I was just drawn to this shy young man.

Now, if I can only get him to stop looking like he was going get up and bolt for the door at any minute, then I would feel more secure about my precarious hold on hid attention. But how do I get this little green eyed innocent to calm down and feel comfortable in my presence. I was literally racking my brain trying to come up with a topic of conversation, something that will put him at ease and get him to open up to me. And he his shifted position in his seat and I noticed his little red collection bin sitting right next to his glass of water on the table. I tried to read the name on the label affixed to the side of the bucket, but it was turned away from me.  So I hoped and prayed that it was a safe topic to bring up and one that will get him to relax and talk to me.

I listened to his soft little voice as he told our server what he had finally chosen to order for his meal. That was another small little battle that I was pleased say that I had won. Timothy only wanted to get a cup of soup of Christ sake, but I managed to talk him into actually getting an actual entree. And he decided on a simple meal of spaghetti with meat sauce while I chose to have the sirloin steak with all the fixings. But I let his selection choice go and his reasoning behind the inexpensive dish.

I just sat back and smiled to myself because I was determined that if I had to feed him by hand, he was going to eat a decent meal tonight. I could clearly tell by looking at how slender he was, I had a feeling that he tended to neglect himself  and his needs and I again wondered what was his story. But again, that was a topic I was going to approach with extreme caution int the near future. I had already resigned myself to the fact that Timothy is going to become someone extremely important to me. And he was going to take better care of himself, it was either that, or I was going to take care of him myself. I felt utterly convinced of this, and of him.

The server returned with our drinks and the platters of appetizers that I had ordered. I waited until the young man disappeared again before serving my companion several samples of the petite fors on plate and placing them in front of Timothy. He sort of glared at me for a moment, but I just smiled sweetly at him and ran my finger over his soft curve of his cheek. "Please just eat for me, Timothy." I quietly requested and again I watched as those luminescent emerald orbs zeroed in on my mouth before those long lashes lowered altogether and effectively hid his eyes from mine. "No baby, no hiding from me. I commented."I meant what I said. I find myself inexplicably drawn to you." I caressed his cheek yet again and I marveled at the sheer softness of his skin.  "You are simply stunning, but you are also too thin and it worries me. I want you to try to eat until you are satisfied. I know  you really don't believe me at the  moment, but it is going to be my pleasure to show you that I meant every word that I  just told you a few seconds ago. And I am fully aware of the fact that you question why a total stranger would seem to care so much about you, but Timothy, for some reason you have captured my attention and I can't help but to be solely focused on you." I explained as I scooted just a little bit closer to him and he tensed up and blinked up at me with those big pretty green eyes of his. I almost groaned out loud as I watched him nervously lick his lips, and I immediately wondered if he tasted as sweet as he looked. My pulse quickened and there was less room in the crotch of my pants as my dick filled with delight.