Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(The Orphanage-------->)

I woke up to a stunning sight; I opened my eyes to see Timothy's face lying next to mine. We were snuggled so closely together that we were practically sharing the same pillow. I know that some people, or I should say, alot of people believe that they look their absolute worst the first thing in the morning when they wake up. But I can tell you that it wasn't the case with my little love. When I opened my eyes the first thing filling my line of vision was a cascade of blonde waves spreading across my pillows, and when I gently moved those heavenly soft tresses and revealed his pretty face, it made my morning even better. Those gorgeous green eyes were closed, but even sleep flushed, Timothy was beautiful. His features were completely relaxed and he looked younger and more carefree.

Timothy was currently entangled around me, it was the only way to describe it, both of his arms were wrapped around my bicep and his legs were intertwined with mine. I could feel his morning wood against my hip and that made me aware of my own erection tenting the sheets resting over my hips, but I steadfastly ignored my too attentive dick. There was no way my angel would be up to taking me after last night. I know for a fact that he was going to so sore when he wakes up and get moving. I was tempted to let him sleep the day away, but he had mentioned yesterday that he wanted to go and visit the Orphanage yesterday but we both got sidetracked.

With that thought in my head, I leaned to the side and stretched for my phone on the nightstand. I had to handle it one handed since Timothy refused to let go of my arm, and he had actually scooted over and snuggled back into my side when I moved over to reach the phone. How adorable was that? I swiped my finger across the screen and unlocked the device. There were several emails and messages wawiting from Stephanie. I swear that woman is always working and the thought of giving her raise brushed through my mind again. Those waiting messages, I would answer later. I sent off a quick note telling her I was going to be out of office for the morning, but I will return to the office by late afternoon and for her to hold and reschedule everything until then. I sent the text and dropped the phone back on the table. I turned back to look down at Timothy only to see those gorgeous emerald gems staring sweetly back up at me. And I had no choice but to lean down and claim those plush pink lips.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in his ear after managing to pull my self away from that enticing mouth.

"Morning." He whispered and I saw that bright red flush spread across his cheeks before he quickly tucked his face under my chin to hide his morning after reaction.

"There is no need to feel any kind of way baby about last night. What we shared, and the precious of of your virginity is humbling and the most valued thing I have ever received in my life. I will treasure it and try to live up to the trust  you have placed in me forever." I stated as I ran my fingers through the length of his silky hair.

TImothy lifted his burning face from under my chin and glared at me. "The things you say to me. Are you trying to give me heart failure or make me melt into a puddle of goo?"

I laughed and just leaned forward and kissed his pretty pouting lip. I pulled away and tucked his hair behind his ear. "Why don't we get cleaned up and have some breakfast. Then we can see about getting you over to the Orphanage. I would love to come and see the children with you and..."

I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Timothy suddenly popped up and plopped his body over mine. He planted a smacking kiss on my mouth while trying to squeeze what little air I had left from his belly dive into my lungs. He pulled back and I was able to draw in the much needed oxygen into my depleted lungs and Iooked up into this estatic face.