Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Timothy little apartment------>)

I woke up in the early hours of the morning feeling unsure and rattled, it was the complete opposite of how I felt when I went to bed last night. I was on cloud nine when I floated into my apartment building last night after Ellis walked me to my door and left me with a soft  sweet kiss goodnight.  I attributed my mood change to the fact that the heat seemed to be out again and the nearly sub zero temperatures in my little apartment made the place feel cold and uncomfortable. The other reason for my altered reality was the gorgeous man that brought me home less than 12 hours ago.

Just a mere twenty-four hours ago, Ellis had swept me up out of the middle of the street, made sure I had something to eat, that I was warm and comfortable in his presence, and he turned around and surprised me by taking me to see the brilliance of the Christmas decorations in the city center. Something I have never had the time to go see for myself all the years I have lived about three bus rides away from it. I had shocked myself to the core by literally jumping the man and kissing him like we were long time lovers. Ellis had returned my kiss with a passion that I couldn't even fathom.

Nothing in my life had ever felt as right as being in held tight with the circle of those strong arms, but Ellis was a virtual stranger to me. Did stuff like this happen for real? I have always scoffed at the girls and some of the guys at school when they carried on about their latest significant other and falling in love at first sight. I have never believed that there was such a thing because they all fell out of love the following week and moved on to someone new. But this connection and these intense feelings I have for Ellis could only be defined as love. When he had guided me through the park and told me to open my eyes and I saw the spectacular brilliance of all the lights and that huge Christmas tree in front of me, it felt like my heart  had leapt right out of my chest and into his hands.

I sat up and reached for another blanket that was folded at the end of the bed and added them to three already that was covering my shivering body. What a time for the heat to go out, I pushed the blinds aside and looked out into the gray skies if the predawn morning and watched the flecks of snow billowing in the wind. Ugh, another cold damn day, and I really didn't feel like braving the elements today, but it was for a good cause. Maybe the truly faithful shoppers will be out and about thinking that one but them will brave this kind of weather to go shopping. I peeked across the room from under the mountain of fleece blankets and located my collection bucket. Ellis had made sure that it was within my sight all night. Especially after I explained to him what it was for, the man seemed to be too good to be true. Do I dare try to continue to see where this goes or do I leave it alone and keep to myself like I usually do?

Letting out a heartfelt sigh, I attempted to throw back the covers and get my day started, but I was immediately assaulted by the frigid trapped in the room. And that idea went right out my head as I quickly flipped the covers back over my chilled feet. I should have bundled in sweats and thick socks before going to bed, instead of the thin shirt and my boxers I decided to wear. I knew this old as dirt heating system was temperamental at best, and I should have known better. And  I was so not getting up anytime soon, there was still time to get up later and attempt to get out there and make things happen for the kids. Hopefully the snow will let up as the morning wore on. In the meantime I let my mind drift back to the dilemma of the new man in my life. I almost laughed out loud at the irony of that thought. Here I was, me, thinking about relationship troubles. Something I never thought I would have to think about or deal with at this point in my life.

But as my mind pursued the feelings that Ellis created with just a glance of his heated cerulean gaze. My body reacted almost immediately at the memory of the way he looked at me. How it felt to be wrapped in his arms, and how the scent of his cologne mixed with the naturally clean scent of his skin was like a potent aphrodisiac. Everything about the man called out to me on a primal level. Ellis' sexy confidence bypassed any feelings of shyness I may have harbored towards the man and he brought out this bold and very sexual side of my personality that before now I really wasn't even aware of.  I had spent half the night with a painfully hard erection and thankful that my clothes were too big for me, therefore they effectively concealed the evidence of my desire. But oh gosh, the familiar tingling in my balls returned and my shaft throbbed in my cotton boxers and thickened with delight.