Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Busy downtown life------------>)

The snow had finally let up and I rolled out of my bed and my sock covered feet hit the floor. I almost didn't want to get up and face my day. I would have rather woken up in my Sex God's arms like I did just a few mornings ago. But reality had set in and he had to go back to ruling his kingdom, and I have been living in dream land ever since and working  myself up at the memories of him. The way he dwarfed me with his height and all those bulging mouth watering muscles. The way he made me feel safe, and especially the way he made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered in his world. It's only been a short time, an extremely short time, and at first I was concerned that things were moving too quickly for my liking. But this man made me feel things that I have never felt before. He has awaken parts of my personality that I never realized that I had, and every time I thought about just how bold I was when he had taken me over to his mind boggling penthouse apartment made me blush time and time again. The morning after I woke up naked from the waist down and wrapped around the man like a living breathing blanket.

And trust Ellis to catch me before I had the chance to scurry off into his impressive bathroom to wallow in my embarrassment, but he refused to allow me to do so, instead he had told me that what we experienced together was the best sexual encounter he has ever had, and I had immediately melted into those strong arms. This man is almost too good to be true. I didn't  want to be negative or have negative thoughts about him or our budding relationship, but I felt like the other shoe is going to drop and my bubble was going to burst any minute now. Someone like him couldn't possibly want me for more than temporary amusement. I mean he has everything; money, power, and he is sexy as all get out. What do I have, nothing not even a background other than being a kid no one wanted.

I was well into my pity party when I heard something chirping in the apartment and I looked around trying to see what the hell it was. Whatever it is it continued twitting away and I followed the sound to my jacket pocket, and I was confused as I reached inside my coat and to my surprise, I was holding one of those Apple smart phones. And from the look of it, it was brand new. I could feel my temper already beginning to spike knowing exactly who was behind this expensive phone. I flipped the device over, and then bam, just as quickly as I got upset, I turned around and softened into the consistency of pudding right there at that very moment. Ellis' name flashed across the screen, but the picture that accompanied his name was one of me lying on my stomach in the middle of his bed while he leaned over me kissing me on my cheek as slept on completely unaware of his loving gesture. Damn this man knew how to fuck with my head.

The phone stopped ringing before I could figure out what to do, I never had one of these trendy things. My phone was an archaic flip cellular phone that you had top push the buttons several times over to get the letter you wanted when you are texting a message to someone. It immedaitely started ringing again and Ellis' name popped up yet again with that adorable picture on the screen of the device. I studied the screen and followed the green answer logo and swiped my finger over it.

"Hello." I answered putting the thing to my ear wondering if I was holding it correctly.

"Before you get upset honey, I just wanted you to have a reliable source of communication, a secure way of contacting me and vice versa. And no it's not expensive it's on my company plan. And baby, I miss you." Ellis quickly responded before I had the chance to chastise him about the cell phone. And I am sure he knew he had me when he dropped his voice several octaves when he told me he missed me. The deep baritone shot of pulse of awareness straight to my balls and scattered my thoughts processes at the same time.