Chapter 20

JILL'S P.O.V

"So this is what you want to tell me all this time?" I asked as I scrutinized the words in the flyer.

"Yes po." nagbaba siya ng tingin at pinaglalaruan ang kanyang kamay.

The flyer stated some information about the taekwondo club and it also shows the possible schedule. Every weekend they'll have classes and I don't have a problem with that. I look at my son curiously. It was one of the famous taekwondo clubs and the club already produced countless of black belters.

"Why? Mayroon ka namang personal trainer but why do you want to join a club?"

I am not against it but it's strange when he suddenly insisted on joining a club when he's not sociable to begin with. I don't have any problem with it kasi he'll learn to be sociable to other kids when he'll join a club. He nibbled his lips and look at me.

"Wannie asked me join the club with him and I can't say no and already I promised him."

I smiled and patted his head.
"Alright." I answered without hesitation.

"A-alright... Meaning you-"

"You can join then club as long as it won't cause a bad effect to you."

Maybe he wants to join other kids and make friends with them. So, why not grant him his request. He grinned widely when he confirmed my answer and grip the flyer in his hands because of excitement.

"Thanks mom!" 

...
THIRD PERSON'S  P. O. V

A few days later it was Saturday and Crown was set off for his first day to the club. It was already ten in the morning when Jill drop Crown and his yaya to his new learning place. He very uneasy as they got inside a huge commercial building where the taekwondo club was. Though Wannie's going to be with him later, he still feel uncomfortable as he didn't like talking to other kids in his age.

"Crown! Wait for me!" a boy's tiny voice shouted from behind.

Crown turn to look at the person who called him and saw that it was only Wannie who's with big brother. Wannie's brother is not that old because Wannie told him that he's brother is only sixteen years old and a blue belter. He's also the person who encouraged Wannie to join their taekwondo club and he's dragged by Wannie. Wannie and his brother has the same blondie hair and they looked really similar.

Naglakad si Wannie patungo sa kinaroroonan ni Crown habang nakasunod ang kanyang nakakatandang kapatid.

"Diba I told you about my older brother before? This is him. Kuya Leo this is Crown and Crown he is kuya Leo."

Crown look up at the tall but scrawny teenager in front of him and shook his hand when he offered a hand shake.

"Nice to finally meet you Crown. Wannie has told me so much about you that I wish I didn't have ears." .

After they shook each others hand, Wannie pulled Crown inside a spacious room where soft mats are everywhere. It's just a spacious room and on the right corner situated various equipments. Most importantly, Crown felt uncomfortable when eyes where pointed at him as soon as they got inside the room. All of the children are eleven and below of age at walang nakitang mas maganda pa si Crown.

An man who's busily chatting with one of the children saw them and smiled. Lumapit ito sa kanila at malaki ang ngiti na tinanong si Leo ng lalake.

"Are these the kids?"

"Yes po." he motioned Wannie and Crown to come closer. "This is my younger brother, Wannie and his friend, Crown."

Their new instructor introduced himself. Crown scrutinized the man speaking in front of them. He looks like he's in his mid 40's with a beard and rough features. But despite how he look, Crown and Wannie didn't feel any uncomfortable because of his friendly tone. Pinasunod sila ng instructor sa isang tabi kung saan medyo malayo sila sa ibang mga bata. He asked them to change into their uniforms and gave them a white belt.

"Dito muna kayo, okay? I have to do something but I'll be back before you're done." they both nod nang nagpaalam si Theo sa kanila.

Nang makaalis na ito ay kaagad na sinimulan ng instructor ang pagtuturo sa kanilang dalawa. It was really easy for Crown because he was already taught different types of martial arts ever since he was a baby. The instructor just taught them about some basic kicks and a little background information of taekwondo. Crown found it really boring and just roamed his eyes around the room. The room was big and spacious and many kids with white and yellow belts are practising on the other side.

Akmang ibabalik muli ni Crown ang kan'yang attention sa instructor nang mayroong nakakuha sa kanyang atensyon. His eyes shone with admiration as he watch a boy practising alone by himself. He seems slightly older than him and his belt was color green. The boy was very serious with what he is doing and didn't pay attention to his surroundings.

A nudge break his attention from the boy. Crown looked at him with a curious gaze.
"Do you want to go with me and my kuya to the arcade later." he said in a whisper

Crown shakes his head re rejecting Wannie's offer. Though it seems inviting and fun, I he didn't have the heart to leave his younger sister. His sister that is only a few minutes younger than him, but he love to treat her a little sister despite the small difference if their age.

...

JILL'S P. O. V

I arrived at the headquarters, few minutes after dropping Crown off to his new class. My wound is now fully healed meaning I can visit the headquarters without some pest holding me back. After I parked my car, I got off and made my way towards the entrance of the huge building. Agents are getting in and out of the building and its not a strange sight. This is what always during happens a busy day. I smiled slightly at the people and nod at them before getting inside the elevator. Glad that no one was inside So I peacefully get inside and push the close button and the number of the floor that I am going to which is right floor.

"Wait! Don't close the door!"

Mabilis kong binuksan ulit ang elevator door para makapasok ang sino mang nilalang na nandisturbo sa aking malinaw na pag-akyat sa right floor. I saw Vera got inside with a folders in her hands. She's catching her breath really hard.

"Why are you running around holding those. What are those anyway?" I asked with full of curiosity.

"Oh! These are the copy of data's we gathered about the people who scaped during that day. Everyone's going to discuss about it today. You're here because of that right?" she answered.

"Yes. Amber told me about the meeting today."

She told me about the meeting yesterday that's why after I dropped off Crown to his new taekwondo club, I immediately go here to participate in the meeting and to check things.

"Great! Don't worry, they would tell you about those who escaped, today."

Nang bumukas ang elevator ay nauna siyang lumabas at sumunod ako. Binati ako ng mga agents at kinamusta ang aking kalagayan but I just smiled at them like what awhile ago before I got in the elevator. We reached a black oak door and I presented on opening it because Vera's holding on the folders. When we got inside, everyone look at Vera then their eyes turn to me. I smiled awkwardly at them and took my seat beside Leah who still didn't notice my presence. I waved my hand at Amber and Luke who are across the table and sitting beside each other.

Uncle was seated in the middle of everyone but he seems to be very busy smiling at his phone. Like a lovesick teenager grinning from ear to ear. I shook my head and smile at his craziness. Love did well with him. I wonder what it'll be like with mine. It's only the S agents who are present in the room and it include Ash. He really inserted this meeting in his busy schedule.

I almost rolled my eyes when people asked me about my well-being for I don't know how many times today.

I was given a copy of the woman's information,
right t befored everyone started. I found out that she went abroad and we'll be coming next week. I'll be waiting for her as I am longing to see her again. When that time's come. I wpuld make sure that she's staying behind the bars. Paying for the sins that she did to many people. That, I vow.

...
(A/N: please bear with the errors.)