Chapter 18

JILL'S P.O.V

I woke up still light-headed. When I opened my eyes the same white ceiling greeted my eyesight. I stared at the white ceiling and tried absorbing everything.

A slight movement from the other side of the room caught my attention. Tyrone stood across the room while sitting on the couch and holding a book. He seems so engrossed with what he's reading.

Rays of sunlight that peek through the thin curtains hit his face making him look even more gorgeous. His eyes, nose and lips are god's perfection. The way he held the book with his one hand and sat on the couch was beyond elegant. His long leg rested on top of his other leg as he hold the book with his one hand and the other played his lips. The way he rub and pinch his lips made my breath hitch.

How can someone look so elegant yet seductive at the same time.

Mabilis akong nag-iwas ng tingin nang tumingin siya sa direksyon ko. I stared at the white ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He didn't say a word but I can feel his heated gaze on my direction.

I didn't dare look at him. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried calming myself. What's there to be nervous of? I am acting really weird.

My ears perked up as I heared his movements. I heared him put the book he's holding on the table. He stood up and walk towards me.

"How are you feeling? Is your head still throbbing?" he asked  with a hint of worry in his voice.

This is the third time that this happened. First was when I was shoot and he took me here. Second was when I loss consciousness because of the sudden pain in my head yesterday and now, this happen again.

He sat on the edge of the bed. Nabigla ako nang hinawakan niya ang aking mukha at hinarap sa kan'ya. I tried avoiding my face.

"You saw the pictures. Hindi mo ba ako tatanungin tungkol doon?"

Tumama ang mabango niyang hininga sa aking mukha. Nalalanghap ko ang amoy ng ginamit niya toothpaste.

Hindi ko sinagot ang kanyang tanong at sa halip ay pinili ang aking mata. I don't want to meet his eyes and I can't take the intensity of his stares. Kung sasagotin ko rin siya ay nahihiya ako dahil hindi pa ako nakapag-toothbrush. It'll be embarrassing to speak with a bad breath. Hiyang-hiya naman ako sa mabango niyang hininga.

"Do you want me to kiss you? It seems like it because you close your eyes." he teased me with a chuckle.

Minulat ko ang aking mga mata at sinamaan siya ng tingin. Pero napapikit muli ako dahil sa lapit ng kanyang mukha. I didn't even notice that he leaned closer and one wrong move our lips would touch.

He stayed a little bit more in that position and it made me very uneasy. When he was already contented staring at my face he moved his face away. Ang kanina ko pa pinipigilang hininga ay nailabas ko na. But I didn't make it so obvious afraid that he would find out that he have that effect on me.

Minulat ko ang aking mga mata nang maramdaman siyang tumayo.

"If you're not feeling unwell anymore, follow me in the lanai. Don't make the food wait." he turned away and close the door as he got out of the room.

Umupo ako sa kama nang masiguradong nakalaya na siya. Napahawak ako sa aking ulo at hininga ito. Napatitig ako sa kawalan nang maalala ang nangyari kagabi.

Everything is making me puzzled. What should I do? I miss my twins. I want to see them.

It's decided. I will go back to see my children.

Her Comebackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें