Chapter 11

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Finally Crown looked down because he can't take the intensity of the man's gaze who also have the same eye color as him.

"I apologize, Mr. Frost. We already warned the students not to go here pero may iba paring matitigas ang ulo."

CJ bow down his head more afraid of his principal's angry words. Their principal scurried his way through him with a stoic expression.

The last thing he would do is to put his mother in trouble. Pero sa nangyari ay ipinahamak pa niya ang kanyang ina. He shouldn't have go here in the first place. If he was not being impatient and waited for the assigned students from the higher class to fetch them, his bald principal won't be angry towards him.

"Go back to your room and wait for the assigned students to get you. Remind your mother to be in my office after the event." sabay hawak nito ng mahigpit sa kanyang braso.

Mahinang napadaing si Crown dahil nararamdaman niya na parang mababali yata ang kanyang maliit na braso dahil dito. He obediently nodded.

"O-opo." he said with a little voice.

"There's no need to send the child back. Just let him go along with us." hindi niya namalayang nakalapit na pala ang lalaki sa kinaroroonan nila.

The man crouched in front of Crown and slightly pat his hair. He looked up and curiously examined the man's face. The man was really manly and Crown thought that he could scoop him with his arms.

Namangha siya sa lalaking kapareho niya ng kulay ng mata. Aside from his uncle Luke, he never experienced being in his daddy's arms. Ni hindi nga niya ito kilala.

"You're going inside?"

"O-opo." sabay tango ni Crown.

"I'm Tyrone, and you can call me tito if you want. How about you? What's your name?"

Nilahad nito ang malaki nitong kamay at mayroong pag-alinlsngang inabot niya ito.

"Crown Schwender, po."

They shake each others hands and his hand felt really small in the man's hand. He wonder if his hands would also get that big when he'd grown up.

...

Tyrone was beyond amuse while staring at the little guy's features. They child's face was really similar to his son, CJ. Para siyang bumalik sa panahon noong limang taong gulang pa lang ang nag-iisa niyang anak na lalaki.

"Go back to your room and wait for the assigned students to get you. Remind your mother to be in my office after the event." he heared Mr. Monta said to the child with a threatening tone.

Napansin rin niya ang mahigpit na paghawak nito sa braso ng bata.  Makaramdam siya ng inis sa principal. Biglang kumulo ang kanyang dugo dito. Akmang nagsasalita ang kanyang assistant pero inangat niya ang kanyang kamay para hindi ito pasalitain. He couldn't take it anymore, kaya lumapit siya sa kinaroroonan ng mga ito.

"There's no need to send the child back. Just let him go along with us." natahimik ang principal nang magsalita siya.

Umupo siya sa harap ng bata. Now that he have a closer look of the child's face, he can't help but ask himself if he impregnated other woman before. But when he dug in his memories, in fact he became celibate for five years already. All because of a certain woman.

Nagpakilala siya at tinanong ang pangalan nito.

Inilahad niya ang kanyang kamay na tinanggap naman nito. Napakaliit ng kamay nito at natatakot siyang baka mapisa niya ito dahil sa liit. Napakagaan ng pakiramdam niya sa bata at makaramdam rin siya ng kakaibang koneksyon dito.