Come Back

Steven's pov.

Steven: Uughh, my head...Huh?

I finally began waking up, a small headache noticeable. I began to look around my room, no sign of Y/N or trace of his whereabouts. I sat up on my head and began to look out my window, seeing it was currently the night. I rubbed my head to ease the headache, but while doing so, I heard creaking in the stairs. I looked and saw Pearl looking concerned but soon became relieved seeing me.

Pearl: Oh! You're awake!
Steven: Yeah, just a knocked out was all.
Pearl: Alright, well, you should get something to eat, you were knocked out for a while.
Steven: What about Y/N? Did you guys find him?
Pearl: So far, not yet. We looked around most of beach city, but no sign of him.
Steven: What about Garnet's future vision?
Pearl: She said while she can see many possibilities on his location, there's so many and most of them were him planted miles below the ground. Finding him would almost be impossible.
Steven: We got to try though!
Pearl: Well, we are still trying. Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot are looking near beach city. Amethyst is putting posters of poorly drawn pictures of him around little homeschool, and Garnet is trying to look for him in any of the possible locations she saw in her vision.

I decided to get up and start walking downstairs with Pearl following close behind.

Steven: Well we got to find him, we don't know how to take down that "Tara" gem, and while we can get the Diamonds, I don't know if it's a good idea.
Pearl: Don't worry, we'll find him, I'm sure he'll come back.
Steven: Yeah... Alright, we should get back to looking for him.
Pearl: Right.

I then began to think and realize about the little argument between Y/N and Spinel. I stop once I reach the end of the stairs.

Steven: On second thought, I should go to the garden real quick.
Pearl: To get Spinel?
Steven: Yeah, maybe if I can get Spinel to forgive Y/N we can make things better between them, that and she can help us ind him faster as well.
Pearl: Alright, just be careful.
Steven: Got it!

I ran back up the stairs and my way to the dome. I got on the warp pad. I warped out of the house and waited a few seconds before finally reaching the garden. I run down the stairs and go to their house. I turn the knob, which opened easily. I looked inside, seeing a dark living room. I enter and go around each room, each one just as empty as the other. After looking through all of them, I began to think where Spinel could be.

Steven: 'If she isn't in the garden, then where could she be? Unless...'

I then realized. If she isn't in the garden, then the only other place she could be was homeworld. I began to run out of the house and back up the stairs to the warp pad again. I warp and in just a few seconds, I make it to homeworld. I began to think where she could be.

Steven: 'Oh! Maybe Pink Pearl is here! She probably knows Spinel's whereabouts!'

I go to where she would most logically be and go to my mothers palace. I reach the door which was unguarded. I go through and begin making my way through the place until I reach a set of doors. I try pushing it slightly to open it to no avail. I decide to knock and see if Pink Pearl was there. I waited for about a minute or two when I finally see Pink Pearl open the doors. She looked angry but soon grew surprised once she took a look at me.

Pink Pearl: Oh! Steven! What brings you here?
Steven: Well, I was thinking maybe you knew where Spinel was?
Pink Pearl: She doesn't want to be disturbed, she is a terrible state right now and I don't want to make her more upset.