The "Date"

Y/N's pov.

Ever since Spinel went with Steven, saying she'll learn how to create marshmallows, I've been at our
home wondering how long it would take until she was finished. I was just walking back and forth, waiting for marshmallows to arrive until I heard the door open. I look and see Spinel walking in, her shoes still making squeaky noises while walking.

Spinel: I'm back! So remember when I asked if you wanted to go on a date?
Y/N: Yeah, why?
Spinel: You wanna do it now?
Y/N: Uh, sure, why not? I don't have anything else to do!
Spinel: Great!

Spinel then coiled her arm around mine and began to drag me to the warp pad outside.

Y/N: Where exactly are we going?
Spinel: Well, Steven helped me make a plan for it, so just follow me!
Y/N: Alright!

Before we could move much, I noticed that her top shirt was no longer dark red, but was more pink, her boots didn't look as pointy, and her black tear marks on her face looked smaller and much less noticeable. Her ponytails still looked heart shaped, guess she decided to keep that style for now.

Y/N: Hey, Spinel, what's with the new look?

Spinel looked at herself and just shrugged.

Spinel: I guess some changes?
Y/N: Oh! Okay then!

Spinel only smiled and began to drag me to the warp pad.

3rd pov

Once you were both on the warp pad, you two warped into Steven's house, and once again began to be dragged by Spinel until you went downstairs and through the living room where Steven and the crystal gems were. Steven took notice, and so did the gems.

Steven: Where ya going guys?
Spinel: On a date.
Amethyst: Ew, Gross.

Pearl immediately covered her mouth.

Pearl: What she meant to say is she's happy to know!
Steven: Have fun you two!
Spinel / Y/N: Bye!!

The two of you then went past the door and left. Steven then turned to them and gave off a smile.

Steven: Alright, lets see how this goes and make sure to have them get the best day they can have, alright?
Pearl: Well, wouldn't hurt to check on how they do.
Amethyst: This is gonna be a long day, but sure.

Garnet only gave a huge grin whilst giving a thumbs up.

Steven: Alright, let the mission begin!!

The four then left and began to follow you and Spinel, making sure nothing went wrong. For you, Spinel kept leading you around the city, going different paths while looking at what looks like a map.

Y/N: So, where are we headed to?
Spinel: Well, I wanted to try and show you this place Steven told me about and- Oh! Here we are!

You looked and saw a store which said "Candy Kingdom".

Spinel: Follow me, you'll love this place!!
Y/N: Uh, alright!

Spinel grabbed your hand and brought you in, once inside, you saw so much candy inside, and easily spottable, you saw an aisle full of marshmallows.

Y/N: By the Diamonds!! This place is amazing.
Spinel: Glad you like it!
Y/N: I love it!

You then went up and grabbed a bag of marshmallows, only to remember what happened last time and hesitantly put them back. Spinel saw this and came up to you, with a few dollars in her hand.