Berune

Y/N's pov

The others and I warped to see if Steven was home yet. Lapis, Bismuth, and Peridot entered first, with Spinel, Pink Pearl and I warping next. We got off the warp pad while Bismuth went downstairs calling for Steven.

Bismuth: Steven! you here?
Amethyst: Nope!
Bismuth: Oh- What the?!

The others and I began to go downstairs, seeing Bismuth with a surprised expression showing.

Bismuth: Where were you all this time?!
Amethyst: I've been here for who knows how long just eating and waiting until Steven and the others come back so I can scare pearl.

Lapis then joined in the conversation.

Lapis: So where are they?
Amethyst: I dunno, they said something about looking for more corrupted gems or something...
Bismuth: Do you know where they went?
Amethyst: I dunno.
Lapis: Can you say something else other than "I dunno?"
Amethyst:... I dunno.

Lapis just groaned from her response. Meanwhile, while they were conversing, I felt a hand near my hip on the right. I looked over to see Peridot holding and inspecting the leaf-shaped end of my shirt. I simply slapped her hands away, to which Peridot hissed in response.

Y/N: Stop that Peridot.
Peridot: Just let me study you!
Spinel: Study? What?
Y/N: Don't worry about it, Spinel.
Spinel: Uh, alright...
Lapis: Hey.

We look towards Lapis, with a blank expression still on her face.

Lapis: Let's go.
Spinel: Go where?
Bismuth: We decided we might as well give a helping hand to Steven and the others, so we'll join them.
Y/N: but didn't Amethyst say she didn't know where she went?

I felt a tap on your shoulder and looked behind me to see amethyst with a paper in her hand. It seemed to be from Steven, with places written on it. A few places at the top were crossed out, but it stopped on one place called "Berune."

Amethyst: Found it a few seconds ago.
Bismuth: Safe to conclude that's where they'll be.
Y/N: Then let's head there then!
Peridot: I shall join, this can give me a chance to study the dest- I mean Y/N and his power!!

I raised my brow at peridot, not amused, but I just shrugged it off.

Amethyst: Well, what are we waiting for? I could really go for kicking some butt right now!

We all nodded and began to head up the stairs, but while doing so, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back again and saw Bismuth giving me a small smile.

Bismuth: Remember to stick with us, alright Y/N?
Y/N: Uh, yeah, Of course!
Spinel: That didn't sound sound very reassuring...
Y/N: No, no, I will stick near you guys, trust me!

Spinel looked at me, her eyebrow raised, but shrugged it off and gave a small sigh, a smile following after.

Spinel: Alright...

I gave a smile back, reassuring her. You all then continued to the warp pad. Amethyst, Lapis, and Peridot warped first. Once they did, Bismuth, Spinel and I got on the warp pad, although I noticed Pink pearl a few feet away.

Y/N: You joining Pearl?
Pink Pearl: Oh No, I'm not really fit to fight, not with this cracked gem at least.

Pearl pointed at her cracked gem on her left eye. Me and Spinel looked at each other nervously and then looked back at her, Pearl noticed this and began to calm us down.