Hiding Something

Spinel's pov.

It had been almost a week ever since Y/N came back from testing out his new weapon. While I did get mad at him for a bit, I forgave him in the end as he only left for a short while. Though ever since then, he's been acting strange, he would always prefer to try and train by himself and doesn't even try to play games anymore. I've tried asking him what was wrong, but every time I do, he just puts it aside by changing the subject. I was originally going to give up but I thought that maybe if I got him to have a lot of fun, maybe he'll open up! I managed to convince him to go with the act so I covered his eyes and led him to Steven's house through the warp pad. Upon entering and going downstairs to the living room, I opened his eyes.

Spinel: Surprise!

Y/N began to look around the room, seeing Steven, Amethyst, Pearl, and Garnet on the floor with a board game in between them.

Y/N: What's this?
Steven: Well, we saw how you've been acting lately so we thought we could at least try to help ease the stress you probably have!

I nodded in agreement. Y/N didn't seem as excited but seemed to give in.

Y/N: Alright, alright. But let's make it quick, I kind of need to do something.

That wasn't the answer I was looking for, but at least he agreed. We both sat down around board game titled "Kitchen Calamity", though the game wasn't very easy to say the least, more so not very easy to understand. The game made no sense, it was just grabbing cards which most of the time, Y/N would get the card that said "the sponge in your sink is covered in mold", which apparently meant that he lost two turns. As for I, I would always own a "property" as it said but then lose it to someone else. Overall the game was very confusing. At one point Y/N got up and began to make his way to the stairs.

Spinel: Where ya goin'?
Y/N: I just need to go do something real quick, alright?
Spinel: Wait!!

He stopped walking and looked towards me again.

Spinel: Maybe you want to go around beach city? We can get marshmallows!!

Y/N had a contemplating expression on his face, but once again, he agreed.

Y/N: Alright, fine.
Spinel: Yes!!!

I then grabbed his arm and led him to the door.

Steven: Be careful out there! And Y/N, don't steal any marshmallows!!

The group waved us goodbye as we made our way out. I led him to Funland, though not to the arcade this time as we didn't have any coins to play there, that and Y/N doesn't seem like he's too happy about that ski ball incident. We walked down the place to see where we could go.

Y/N: Any ideas where we could go?
Spinel: No, but we never really came to any other places besides the arcade place, so why not try something new?
Y/N: Sure, sounds fun.

I saw Y/N softly smile, I'm glad this is working. We kept looking around until we saw a stand with a bunch of toys on the wall, along with some people throwing sharp objects at some balloons under the toys.

Spinel: Oooohh!! How about that!!

I pointed to the stand, to which Y/N also looked in curiosity.

Y/N: Uh, sure! Why not!

I happily led us to the stand where a girl stood there giving the people in front of us a toy. Once they left, the girl turned to us.