Final Battle

We warped into Calynth and walked a few steps off the warp pad towards the rest. They all had their weapons, well, most. I could see Peridot without a weapon and Lapis looking around the place.

Lapis: This place is void of water. I don't know if I'll be able to help.
Y/N: Don't worry, as long as we stick together, we should be fine.
Steven: Yeah! We've faced bigger than her before!
Pearl: You're right. But how will we ambush Tara if this place is pretty much empty?
Y/N: I have an idea. Step back, everyone.

With my request, they all backed up as I began creating vines from my hands and boots, creating a massive tangle of vines under me, bringing my high into the air.

Y/N: Get inside the vines, this will be your hiding spot until the time is right. Oh! And mind the thorns.

They began climbing my vines and going inside. Once everyone was in, I began moving the outer vines as to not squish the others inside. We travelled a long way until I thought I heard something. I stopped and looked around, trying to be quiet to hear her. And then... rumbling. I looked in front of me and saw where the rumbling was coming from. A small elevation in the ground was closing in on me until it reached a few meters away. It seemed to go into the ground more, no more rumbling until something shot out of the ground, landing right in front of me. The figure was Tara, who used some vines to traverse through the ground. She stood up and looked at me with a smug, toothy smile.

Tara: Seems you're here now! And you're trying to look big and tough!!
Y/N: Just get ready, Tara! Lets end this.
Tara: Straight to the point, huh? Hehe!! Alright then!! Up I go!!

She created many vines as well, reaching my height.

Tara: Hope you're ready to lose!!

Tara created more vines which separated and formed into axes, hands, etc. I did the same and created more vines to create weapons as well.

Y/N: I'm ready to win.

We stood there, without movement until she started the fight by launching the vines towards me, I doing the same as well. Our vines kept cutting each other but we could never reach each other. Vine after vine after vine, our battle was futile as we managed to predict our every move. I launched more vines towards her oncoming ones but instead of cutting them, I grabbed them and kept them in place.

Tara: Trying to stop me, huh? Good luck with that!!!
Y/N: Thanks for the luck!! Now, everybody!!!

As soon as I said that, I made holes on the sides of my vines and they all soon ran out towards Tara.

Tara: What the?!!

Her shock helped them as they tried coming from all sides. Though it didn't go very well as she quickly began grabbing them by their legs with her vines. She grabbed everyone but Garnet managed to hit her square in the face, making her let go everyone as she backed up. She quickly shook her head and looked at me, angry.

Tara: You cheater!! You will pay for that!!!

She grabbed everyone and threw them off. They all landed safely and Bismuth managed to catch Steven as he fell. We all readied ourselves as Tara began creating more vines.

Tara: You forfeit!!
Y/N: That won't stop us!
Amethyst: You're still getting you're butt kicked!
Tara: Fine, be that way. It'll be a joy shattering you all!

We all charged, Tara trying to stop us. She kept blocking most of her attack as the other kept trying to cut the vines coming towards them. I soon saw some of her vines launching towards Steven who was too busy with some other ones. I made more vines and made formed axes with them. I soon brought them down towards her vines. Steven finally noticed and grew scared. Her vines were only an inch away from him as I cut them off. He looked at me with a nervous smile and gave a thumbs up. I looked back and tried shooting vines at her again. She looked towards me and tried to defend against me but was suddenly kicked in the face by peridot who was launched by Lapis. Tara backed up again as Peridot was caught by Lapis again.