Chapter 1: Home

This is my first 1D fan fic. I have the first 8 chapters already written and i have finally decided to upload it to here since if been reading lots of Louis stories from Wattpad and very inspired. So enjoy and please comment :)

"One Direction was spotted leaving Toronto airport late last night on their long journey back to their homeland England." Pictures of Paul giving Liam a piggy back ride and Niall pushing Louis on the luggage cart flash across the screen of the gossip show i was just casually watching. I switched the channel to only be met by my best friend singing on top of a red double decker bus with his 4 best friends.

Louis Tomlinson. The weird, funny, adorable brown eyed boy from over the fence just happens to be part of the biggest boyband in the world at the moment. One Direction. Introducing my best friend.

"Allison! " I snapped out of my thoughts and peeked over the couch to be met by my mum's stare/ "Anne, Jay and I are going over to the flat now if you would like to tag along now." My face lite up. That only means that they're close to home. I nodded viciously and ran down the hallway to my little bedroom. I rooted through my closet until i found something descent and clean. I left my naturally brown curls to do their own thing and ran down to the car.

*10 minutes later*

"Do you need help with that Jay?" I asked as she grabbed some more bags from the boot of her car.

"No, i've got everything sweetie. You just go on inside and make yourself comfortable." She said sweetly and i just nodded walking into the oh so familiar flat of Louis and Harry. I inhaled the sweet smell of the house that i grew to love over the past year and then headed up the stairs into Louis' room. I opened the door and just smiled before i jumped on his giant, fluffy bed. Heaven was the only word to describe his bed. It was seriously as big as my room. I crawled up to the mountain of pillows and cuddled into one, taking in the photos on his nigh stand.

One was all five of the boys with their Brit award they won in February. Another was Louis with his four sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy. And the third one was of me and him at his XFactor audition. The day i forced him into the car and make him go and live out his dream.

We tried to talk everyday but that slowly turned into once a month, if lucky twice. I texted the other boys two alot. I was probably the closest with Liam because he was the one who would just listen to me. The boys will always tease me and Louis when we Skype saying "you guys are so cute together!" and "why won't you ask her out already?!" Even our moms want us to get married! I'm not exactly sure if he feels the same as i do but i have had feelings towards him since were 12 and not just in a "you're my best friend" kind of way.

I sighed and put my headphones in, turning my phone on shuffle. Moments...my favourite song.

Louis' POV:

"WE'RE HOME!!" Harry and i yelled, barging through our door. We were met by our mum's crushing hugs.

"Oh, iv'e missed you Boo." I chuckled and kissed my mum's cheek.

"Iv'e miss you too mum."

"Welcome home boys." I turned on the balls of my feet at the voice. It was Allison's mum, Jamie. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Wait." I thought out loud. "Is Ally here?" I asked, quickly looking into the living room hoping to see her head or something. Everyone started laughing, even Harry and my cheeks start to flush pink.

"She's up..."

"THANK YOU!" I yell running up the stairs two at a time, ignoring all the laughing and Harry's sexual comments. I stopped at my door to catch my breath, then slowly opened it. There lay a beautiful girl on my bed. My best friend. Whoa Louis stop. She's Allison, that crazy best friend from next door, don't think like that. I mentally slapped myself.

I pushed my hidden feelings away and tossed my bags to the side. I ran to my bed and jumped on it beside her and she stirred, turning to face me.

"LOUIS!" She screamed and attacked me with a hug. I laughed as we rolled off the bed in each others embrace with a thud. We both began to laugh uncontrollably. Like old times.

"Nice to see you to Alli Bear." and i kissed her forehead, making her cheeks a little pink. We both sat up and she laid her head on my forehead, as we leaned against the bed sitting on the floor.

"So how's....well..everything?" She giggled and smiled up at me with that breath taking smile of hers. Wow, she's just so..... LOU! Snap out of it man! I then heard her adorable giggle and i shoke my head staring down at her.

"Oh you know, just hearing millions of girls scream your name 24/7 and being to far away from my best friend all the time." I linked my arm around her waist, pulling her closer and hugged her.

"Awww i missed you...."

"HELLO!!" Harry yelled, flying through the door and diving onto my bed. Allison and i turned to see the curly haired boy face down into the downy comforter.

"What's up with everyone and my bed?" Ally laughed, ignoring me and stood up.

"It's freaking huge! and the comfiest thing iv ever laid on!" She yelled and jumped onto Harry's back, causing him to groan.

"Welcome home Haz!" She said cheerfully and i laughed rolling onto the bed beside them.

"It's good to be home." I sighed as Alli smiled down at me.

Ali's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62021425

Hope that didn't suck to much :p Please give feedback, it would really help :)

Twitter: @imlouiscupoftea