Choices

All my life, I've dreamed about him, my soulmate. He was going to be handsome but not conceded, sweet, kind, funny, loving, everything I've ever wanted. I know Harry can be those things, but he's not what I wanted.

He's a player and I can't change him. No one can. Perrie once told me that Harry was going to chose to be single his whole life. I'm going to end up alone or marrying someone I'm not meant to be with like my mother did, and we all see how that turned out.

My phone vibrated signaling someone wanted to talk to me via text.

Can everyone just do away?

'Can we talk?' -Niall

A random text from Niall? I'm not in the mood for his bipolar 'I like you, I don't like you, you're a skank.' Attitude.

'Im sorry, I'm not in the mood.' I replied feeling a little guilty.

'I know, but please?' -Niall

I gave in and told him to meet me at Starbucks. A cake pop sounded awesome right now. Niall was already there whenever I walked in, I ordered a strawberries and creme frap and a vanilla cake pop. (If you guys haven't had those you're seriously missing out.)

I mustered up my best smile and sat across from Niall, the same as last time. All we were missing was Harry randomly showing up now. I glanced at the front door half expecting it to happen.

"First of all, I'm sorry for what I said today. I guess Harry and the rumors they just, got to me."

"It's okay Niall, I understand. Your heart is in the right place."

He let out a sigh of relief, before saying "When I went to your house for dinner and you had to help your mom cook." I giggled but let him keep going. "I asked your sister why she had flowers in her room. She told me it was her soulmate pendent and that yours was the sparrow." My heart stopped in my chest, he knew, he knew Harry's necklace matched mine. "I knew I had seen it before, it's Harry. Harry is your soulmate." I cringed from it being said out loud.

"I don't want him to be." I chocked out trying to keep my cool. "When I saw it, I didn't know if it was yours or his, I was hoping for.." I trailed off, Niall scooted on the edge of his seat.

"For?"

"I was hoping it was you." My voice was barely audible but I hoped he could hear it.

"Despite everything I've done, you still like me?" He sounded like he was in disbelief.

"Yes, despite everything, I still like you but Harry is my soulmate, I don't.. Want him to know."

"I didn't tell anyone, I can keep your secret, even though you shouldn't trust me. I promise I won't let you down again."

"Thank you Niall." I smiled for the first time all day.

***
My alarm clock blared it's obnoxious sound, causing me to groan and smack the stupid machine. It was Saturday, why am I awake?

Oh right.
The perfect couple, Zerrie, is having a party tonight at Perries house. The whole high school is invited, though I'm not much of a partier, but I promised my friend I would help her set up.

We weren't suppose to dress up, it was just a regular high school party, after taking a shower I let my hair air dry into it's natural waves and put on the outfit I picked out the day before. (Picture at the top) and putting on a smokey eye look for my make up.

I stared at my necklace in the full length mirror, maybe I should tell Harry? Doesn't he have a right to know? Maybe he's secretly looking for his soulmate like I was looking for mine and just told everyone he didn't care.

We'll see what happens tonight.

**
{party outfit in the header above}

The party was loud and crowded, I stood somewhere off the to side watching the groups of teens grind up against each other. Perrie neared me, I knew exactly what she was about to say.

"Why aren't you dancing?" She asked smoothing out her loose fitting pink tank top and black skinny jeans.

"These people are disgusting." I muttered making her laugh.

"Well here comes your boyfriend." I looked up to see Harry making his way towards us. If she only knew.

"Hello." His voice was like a melody, sending my heart into a frenzy.

"Hi." There was a slight tension between us, that was entirely my fault. Subconsciously I kept glancing at his pendent, wanting to see it again.

"I'll leave you two be then." Perrie smirked walking away, I was regretting not telling her about the necklaces yet.

"Listen-
"Harry-" we both spoke at the same time causing a small chuckle to escape from my plump lips. Harry stared down at me giving my stomach a churning feeling.

"You go first."

"Natalie, I'm sorry I punched Niall. He just-" Harry paused scratching the back of his neck making him look so attractive. "I just saw red when he said that to you."

"It's alright Harry." Maybe it was the alcohol in my hand or the fact that I knew he was meant to be with me, I leaned forward and kissed his cheek, with my hand on his other cheek. "Thank you for looking out for me." I whispered into his ear past his chocolate locks.

My eyes widened as I looked past Harry to see a familiar head of blonde hair and blue eyes watching us. Niall stood frozen before he disappeared, fleeing as fast as he could. I was so distracted with Niall I didn't notice Harry's red face or the huge grin plastered there.

I had to make a quick choice, stay here with my soulmate and tell him the truth, or go after the boy that made his way into my heart since the moment I met him.

You'd think this would be easy.