The Plan

Today is Friday, the greatest day of the week besides Saturday. I picked out a pair of dark washed jean shorts, a turquoise v neck, and a pair of silver sandles. I tied my hair into a mermaid braid (if you don't know what that is, go look it up) I put a silver flower at the top of the braid, and did the usual routine with my face, natural make up.

Practically skipping downstairs, I was surprised to see my mom there sitting at the table talking with Bella.

"Hello." I said slowly, staring at the two from the doorway.

"Hi sweetly, come have breakfast." Without saying anything I sat down and took a bite out of a piece of toast.

"You look pretty today." My mother eyed me from her chair "Did Niall have a good time last night?" I nodded, I hope he did anyways. "We like him." She said finally, smiling over at me.

"I like him too." I grinned swallowing my last bite of toast. My mom offered to take Bella to school today, so she could meet with her teacher. I set off to school by myself, enjoying my time alone.

"Hey beautiful." I turned to the black 69 Impala slowing down to talk to me, I bent down to see Harry in the drivers seat.

"Hey." I smirked looking at him, he eyed me up and down before replying.

"Need a lift?" He asked as I started walking again.

"I don't get in the car with strangers." I joked causing him to grunt in protest.

"What about sexy strangers?"

"If you see one let me know."

He chuckled and kept following me "Come on I thought we were friends." I walked towards his car, he stopped for me, I opened his door and slid in.

He stared at me for a second before driving off, I let my arm stay out the window and get hit by the wind.

"I like your car." I turned to face him, studying his outfit for the day. A plain white shirt, jeans, and vans. I then looked at his face, I took a second to admire how cute his curls are, but Harry caught me staring and smirked.

"Like what you see?" He ran a hand threw his curls but kept his eyes on the road.

"Not really." I laughed as he scrunched up his face. "Don't you take Niall to school?" I asked, remembering that Niall telling me Harry gives him rides in the morning.

"Yeah, he texted me this morning and said he had a ride." I nodded, silently curious who he got a ride from. Was it another girl? Wait, I have no right to be jealous, we're just friends.

Harry noticed my distraught expression and frowned, "You like him don't you?"

"No!" I said a little to quickly, avoiding his gaze I looked out the window. We arrived at school almost a second later,

"Wait" Harry caught my arm as I began opening the door. A spike of electricity went through where he had touched me, Harry felt it to, he quickly retracted his hand and put it on his lap. "Did you feel that?" He asked quietly, staring down at his hand.

"Yes." My voice was barely audible, but I knew he had heard me.

"What do you think it means?" He whispered, he hoped I knew the answer, but I didn't. I didn't want to think about what it meant, I wanted to pretend it wasn't happening.

"Can I see your soulmate necklace?" I wondered, simply curious, not because I think he could be my... no. I was just curious.

Harry frowned hesitating, he began to take it out of his shirt a shrill voice shouted out "Harrryyyyy!" We both jolted and looked up, Ashley stood smiling widely at Harry, when she noticed me, she sent me an evil glare.