Stupid Crush

A couple hours later, I sat on my new bed staring down at my copy of 'Grimm's complete fairytales.' I was trying to get up the nerve to text Niall. Frustrated, I grabbed my white iphone 5 and typed in his number.

"-Hey. It's Natalie. (:" I sent, he probably won't even text me back, why am I even freaking out? I proved myself wrong when I almost instantly got a new message.

"-Hey you. (: I hope you don't mind, but the boys wanted your number too."

"-Eh, that depends. Which boys? lol." I hoped that Harry was not one of them, his player attitude made me want to avoid him for the rest of my life, despite the weird feelings he gave me today. I blame it on first day nerves.

"-Zayn and Louis mostly. They've taken a liking to you. Liam secretly wanted it to, I think he gets tired of talking to just us! :(" Sighing in relief I laughed as unknown numbers texted my phone.

"-Natalie! Its Louis! Zayns picking on me helpppp!"

"-Zayn here, don't believe a word Louis says. I'm an angel."

"-Hey Natalie, its Liam. How was your first day of school?"

And that's how most of my night went, the boys blew up my phone. When my mom called me down for dinner I was surprised it was so late in the day.

"Bella here said you made some new friends?" My mom asked taking the food out of the containers. I playfully glared at Bella, she hid her face with her hands.

"I did." Shrugging I took a sip of my water on the table. My phone made a vibrating notice from my pocket and I pretended not to notice.

My mom gave me a knowing look, "Any boys that you like?"

"She likes Niall!" My sister shouted and then ran to the living room. I'm going to get that child, I swear.

My mom laughed and shook her head, "What are your new friends names?" She started up the conversation, Bella came back in the kitchen when she realized I wasn't going to get her.. yet.

"Perrie, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and.." I trailed off blushing for no reason.

"Niall." Bella mocked making a kissy face. Rolling my eyes, I popped a piece of chicken in my mouth. Mmmmm food. I just want to take this moment to appreciate food, not my moms food, but good food.

"What about Harry?" Bella stared at me with her wide hazel eyes.

"Harry and I aren't really friends."

Keeping my eyes on my plate I huffed, when my mom asked "Why not?"

"Because." I said "Hes rude, a player, and full of himself."

"Harry plays sports?" Innocent little Bella asked. My mom and I laughed for a good five minutes before I had to explain to Bella what I meant.

They both silenced after that, we ate in peace.

"You should invite your new friends over sometime." I nodded, debating on whether I wanted to or not. Getting close to people is not really my thing, I act all happy and friendly on the outside, but on the inside I'm terrified. I never stay in one place for long, so why get close to someone you'll just have to say goodbye to late.

A couple weeks went by, I got closer to all the boys, even Harry which wasn't to horrible. I still wasn't sure about that boy.

I wore my hair naturally wavy, light make up, a floral skirt that went a couple inches above my knees, a cute white scoop top, and a nice pair of flats to match. Obviously I was feeling girly today. I walked to school with Bella, holding my hand. We barely got down the street before a honking noise interrupted my thoughts.