Double Dating?

The ride to my house was kind of awkward to say the least. I think Harry heard what Niall said about him, I thought they were suppose to friends?

"I'm sorry." Harry turned his head confused at my sudden outburst.

"Why?" He asked focusing his eyes back on the road.

"I feel like I'm getting in the way of yours and Nialls friendship." There was a long pause, when we pulled up into my driveway behind my moms car Harry finally spoke.

"Niall is just worried about you."

"I don't understand why though."

"Because of me, I'm a bad guy Nat." His voice was soft and broken, it tugged at my heart.

"You're not a bad guy Harry, you just make bad choices." I whispered back to him, he turned his head towards me and half smiled. My heart flipped, what the heck is wrong with me? I thought I liked Niall?

Trying to ignore the feeling in my stomach I opened my door and motioned for Harry to follow. When I entered the house I smiled as Bella ran down the stairs to me, the younger grades had a half day so I didn't pick her up, our mother did.

"Hey Bells. You remember Harry." She grinned up at the tall curly haired boy and put out her hand for him to shake.

"Put it there, partner." She mustered up her best country accent, making both Harry and I giggle. Well he chuckled.. I giggled? Is there really a difference? One is just more manly isn't it? Okay, not my point. Moving on.

Harry shook Bella's hand and she ran into the kitchen.

"She adorable." Harry commented

We walked into the kitchen to see my mom and Kyle about to lean in for a kiss. Clearing my throat, I watched my mother blush and turn towards us. Leaving a disappointed looking Kyle still looking to her.

"Oh hello. I'm Jean, Natalies mother." She stood up and introduced herself to Harry.

"Harry. Nice to meet you." My mother smiled and looked to me.

"Oh! You're the one that saved my daughter yesterday. I just wanted to thank you.. if anything like that happened to one of my girls I would just.." Her voice cut off and her eyes got watery.

"Oh mom." I stepped forward and gave her a big hug, we may not always get along and she may drive me crazy most of the time, but she's the only mother I've got. Plus I hate when people cry, it makes me sad.

"No worries, Natalie's safe as long as I'm around." Harry's comment made me smile, I let go of my mom and walked back next to Harry. She was smiling like crazy at us both. What is she staring at?

"You two would make a beautiful couple." Oh gosh. My face turned a beat red, Harry didn't help either by staying silent, I noticed her glance down where his soulmate necklace should be, Harry hid it under his shirt like the rest of the teenage world.

Avoiding her gaze I hid my tomato face and said "We're going to study for a history test." I knew exactly what she was thinking 'You said you didn't like Harry but here is and I can tell you're not telling me something.'

I was about to lead Harry up to my room but then I decided against it and led him to the living room.

"Sorry about my mom." I whispered grabbing my history book and notebook. I layed back on the couch and grinned as Harry plopped next to me.

About an half hour later I threw my book back on the table and leaned back onto the couch.

"I hate history!" Harry stared down at me evily, even when he was up to no good he was attractive. Wait what? Excuse me what? No! Stop with those thoughts muggle!