The First Day

This chapter is long and kind of boring, please bare with me. Lol

____________

I checked the time to make sure I wasn't late, five more minutes til I need to be in class. Hurrying to my locker I took out a couple things I would need for class, and headed off to find the Literature room. After I found the room, I stepped inside; not many people were there yet. The man, which I guessed was the teacher, greated me warmly.

"Hello! You must be Natalie Wilson. I'm Matt Talley, the school suggests you call me Mr. Talley though." He laughed and handed me a big copy of 'Grimm's complete fairytales' "You can take a seat Natalie, but don't get comfortable, I assign seats." I took an empty seat near the back, hoping he could keep me in that area. Harry and Liam, walked in taking a seat in the row in front of me. I shifted uncomfortably, neither of the boys had noticed me yet. As more and more teens piled in I kept my head down, trying not to be noticed.

"Alright class! Stand up, all of you, off to the side and in the front of the room. Come on lets go grab your things!"

We all shuffled out of our seats, I somehow got to the back of the group. Mr. Talley called off people in alphabetical order, by the time my name was coming there were only a few seats left.

"Natalie Wilson", I walked forwards and waited for him to tell me my place. There was only a couple choices, in the front row next to Harry, in the middle row by a blonde girl chatting with her friends, or in the back next to the window and by Liam, Harry's friend. I hoped for the window seat silently.

"While shes up here, lets take a minute to say hello to our new student Natalie Wilson. Where are you from Natalie?" Mr. Talley asked nicely.What do I tell him? I don't have a hometown, I don't have a home.

"I'm from America." A couple boys in football jerseys wolf whistled causing me to blush. Stupid jocks.

"Oh hush you boys." Mr. Talley replied causing them to be silent.

"Alright Natalie, you can sit..." His eyes trailed to a annoyed looking Harry and smiled.

"Why don't you sit by Mr. Styles, he looks like he needs company." Harry rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. I nodded sadly and took my seat. The last couple students took their seat, then the teacher began.

"Natalie!" Someone called from behind me as I fought through the crowd to my locker after my first class. I made it safely and turned to see Niall pushing past the crowd.

"I'll walk with you to history." He stated waiting as I put my book in my locker and grabbed a different notebook.

"What did you think of Mr. Talley?" Niall questioned leaning up against the locker next to mine. I couldn't help it when my heart sped up, he was so attractive and so sweet.

"He's nice, I like him." I said closing my locker.

"He's my favorite teacher, I have him for my last class of the day though." Niall looked down at me and began walking with me. Harry followed in sync with us walking next to Niall.

"Hi Harry." I finally said glancing over at him. He gave me a flirtatious smile and kept walking with us.

"Great conversation, lets do it again sometime." I muttered thinking no one heard me. Both boys did though, they started laughing at me.

"She's a feisty one." Harry commented walking into class. Which I'm guessing is History, Harry sat in the back row, Niall followed in suit, then motioned for me to come to. Not arguing, I sat next to Niall waiting for class to start.

A man with dark greasy hair and a pointed nose waltzed in and sighed as he saw us.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Rickman, I'm only saying this because we have a new student. Anyways-." He kept talking but I drowned out his voice with thoughts of Niall. I glanced over at him, hoping he wouldn't catch me. His eyes were fixed on the teacher, I looked past him and at Harry who was staring out the window.