Emotionless Chapter 11

Here's the next chapter... Enjoy :)

_______

Rylee's POV

I saw one rouge lunged at me but I was able to dodged his attacked. Without any haste, I bit his neck and threw him towards another rouge mate of his.

"Nice one," Jessie said through our mind link.

"You bet, she's my sister that's why," Kyle said.

'Cocky ass," Jessie snorted as he threw one rouge against the three.

"Your not bad yourself," I told him.

"Thanks for the compliment," He replied.

I was focused on our conversations that I didn't notice two rouges coming to my direction. I left my guard down and was thrown against a tree. Too bad for them, I am experienced with someone throwing me. My wolf howled happily. I was able to stand up immediately and is ready to attack when I saw Kyle's wolf ripped them off to shreds.

"That's what they get from hurting my sister," He huffed.

"That's the reason why I don't want to mess around Rylee," Liam joked. Kyle growled at him. "Relax bro,"

"Guys I don't think you want what happened to me to happen to you," I told everyone and that made everyone to get back to their work.

We were able to defeat the rouges but unfortunately, one survived and was able to escape. That tells us that our fight is not finish yet, but at least that will keep their hands of the amber pack for awhile. As soon as the fight has ended, the females immediately came out and look for their love ones.

I look around me and saw dead wolves. Wolves that died to protect. Minutes passed and I haven't heard a single mourning. I thought every male from the amber pack was safe but I think I assumed too early. Just about that time, I heard someone crying. My head snapped quickly to my east and saw Bryan and his siblings kneeling down a wolf which I assume their father.

"Dad? Wake up! Please!!" Bryan cried as he shook his dad, but there are no response. "Dad?"

I watched as his twin siblings came closer to their dead father. They peered, hoping he would still wake up. I shifted to my human form and Kyle gave me his shirt to wear. As I watched Bryan and the others, I heard more crying, shouting and mourning. A sob escaped form my lips until I burst into tears. This is the first time for the past eight years, its the first time I cried. I can feel Kyle cradling me onto his arms whispering soothing words to me but its not working. I need my mate. I want my mate. I want Ivan.

____________

Ivan's POV

As I browse through the file I heard someone knock my door. I watched as Jace's figure emerged from it.

"Have some news for you, Alpha" He said as he sat down on the sofa. I looked up, wondering what could it be. "You know the amber pack  don't you?"

"Yeah, what about them?"

"Heard they were attacked by rouges," Jace told me.

"Serious," I asked him.

"Why would I lie to you, Alpha," Jace said. "There are few causalities, though. I also heard some pack helped them,"

"Pack?" I asked Jace, curous.

"Yup, but they are not listed on the pack list, yet. I heard, the alpha just turned 18, last year. The alpha before the current, died early," Jace explained.