Emotionless Chapter 2

Ivan's POV

Alpha huh? I grinned thinking of that. Finally, the day I've been waiting for, for my whole life is the day I become the alpha. Being an alpha means you're superior , you make the rules and you have all the girls.

'Don't be too excited,' My wolf told me.

'And why?' I asked him. I don't know why he isn't excited of becoming the alpha.

'You don't know the truth don't you?' He asked me.

'What truth,'

'Someday you'll find out,'

My wolf is pretty annoying sometimes. I arrived in front of the pack house and I saw my dad and my mom just beside the gate. You must be wondering why I didn't stayed at the pack house  well, they brought me to Australia to train to become a good and strong alpha. I'm not against it.

My mom rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"How are you, I missed you," She whispered.

"I missed you too mom," I whispered back. I saw my dad standing just beside my mom smiling.

"Welcome back Alpha," He said. I like the way he called me.

"I'm back dad,"

_____________
The moment I stepped inside the pack house I smelled something nice. Something I've never smelled before, what is it? I then saw one girl with a black hair  wearing tight top that showed her cleavage and really short shorts, coming towards me. I'm going to enjoy my alpha life. I smelled that scent  again and this time its stronger. My eyes brought me to the third floor and I saw a girl staring at me. Mate. She's my mate. God, she's so beautiful. She has really pale skin that is white as snow. Her brown hair and hazel eyes. I can stare at her forever. I snapped back into reality when the black hair girl cling on me.

"The name is Brittany," She said. I heard a growl and it comes from my mate. She knows. My wolf purred with happiness and is asking me to go near her, hug her. Mark her, but little Ivan seems want to stay with Brittany. So I ignored her as much as it pains me.
____________

"Alpha Ivan," Brittany called sexily. She brought me to a dark place where no one can see us. She then touched little Ivan. "You like it?"

"Yeah, but can we do this somewhere?" I asked her she nodded and lead me. While walking, Brittany pressed her breast against my arm which made little Ivan grow bigger. My wolf is angry with me, telling me to stop. Like I care, I'm  with another person now. Its my time to enjoy, but not for long when I saw my mate standing, looking at me.

Right now, I can see a better view of her. She petite but has nice curves. Her hair is up to her waist and it has pretty curls in the end. Not only she have hazel color eyes it has golds specks and she has beautiful long eyelashes. Her lips is beautiful too, not too small, not too big. She's perfect.

Brittany glared at her  as if they're having a conversation. She definitely blocked me, but my mate showed no emotion and just continued to stare at me. Brittany get annoyed because of her lack of emotion so she tackled my mate against the wall. I heard a crack sound and it seems my mate broke her spine.

"This will teach you a lesson for not following me," Brittany screamed at my mate. I saw the others gather around us. I need to stop this but I just can't tell them who's my real mate. It seems that my mate is the one who always get bullied. I don't want to ruin my reputation so I only have one choice.

I grabbed Brittany's arm and whispered to her, "Mate stop that,"

Brittany seems lost at first but smiled. She looked at me and kissed me.

"My son found his mate," My dad announced and everyone cheered. I looked at my mate who's lying on the ground, the others ignoring her. My dad then went nearer to my mate and is about to help her stand up when she suddenly gave my dad a look that made him step back. What the hell happened?

I saw a guy coming towards her and brought her into his arms. Who is he. My eyes turning black, wanted to lunge at him for touching my mate but I snapped back when I remember that's part of it is my fault. I didn't protect my own mate.

After that night my wolf didn't talk to me. I went to the pack meeting room to talk about rouges that passed by he  territory. I know I need to listen because its about the safety of my pack, but I just couldn't bring myself to.

"We've choose a beta for  you," My dad said.

"Choose a beta? I thought its the old's beta's daughter?" I asked looking at beta Carl, the old beta.

"I know, she finished her training earlier than you and is ready to be the beta but she suddenly rejected being one. So her beta position is passed to her cousin Jace," My dad explained.

"Jace trained with  Wendy and is the best young fighter before you came," Beta Carl said. "He's friendly  and is pretty blunt,"

My dad grinned and nodded, "He says whatever comes into his mind so you may get  offended sometimes. Carl, did you remember the party 5 years ago?"

Beta Carl Laughed. "Oh yes, when Jace was singing something and you were just in front of  him, and he suddenly announced you have big booger on your nose. How can I forget that,"

The two of them laughed together. Isn't this suppose to be my spotlight not  some Jay, Jack, Jam whatever.

"Oh don't worry son, he'll be here soon," My dad said. The door  then suddenly opened and its the guy who carried my mate last night.

"Sorry I'm late. I have important things to do," Jace said as he sat down beside me. "I'm Jace Clarke the nephew of Beta Carl and the cousin of her daughter, Wendy."

"Hi ," I replied sharply.

"You look hot, no wonder that slut has taken a liking on you," He said looking at me. Slut? Oh, Brittany. She has some kind of bad reputation huh? And this Jace guy is seriously blunt.

"You can't tell him something like that, Brittany is his mate," Beta Carl told Jace.

Jace rolled his eyes,"Don't tell me you guys  didn't  notice that Alpha Ivan is faking the mate part last night. He said that to stop the slut from attacking angel,"

"Is that true son?" My dad asked me. I nodded. "And why are you calling her angel?" My dad asked Jace.

"She looks like an angel doesn't she," He grinned. I agree with him in that part.

"We'll go now and the two of you talk about what's going to happen in the future," My dad said before him and beta Carl left.

"What do they want us to talk about," I heard Jace mumbled.

"Tell me about the pack members, I didn't stay here so I'm not familiar with them,"

"Sounds fun," He exclaimed. "Okay so you know the girl last night is Brittany. She's a major slut. She opens her legs for anyone and there's a rumour that she lost her virginity before she even have her first period. Then there is Nikki, Brittany's bff. Nikki  is not as slutty as Brittany but she's still a slut............................................... And there's Rylee"

"Who's Rylee?" I asked him.

"The girl who Brittany tackled? The angel face-like?"

"Oh,"

So that is her name. Its pretty like her.

"She doesn't show emotion to anyone because of something which I can't tell you because its really private, but if you really want to know you can ask her yourself. Still ,the chance she'll tell you  is 99.99999999999999999999%," He said. "She's a strong girl really. You may not believe this she broke her spine more than I broke mine. No I haven't broke any of my spine yet but she who always get thrown to walls, get kicked, slapped endured all of it and hide her emotions. I was actually happy when they told me that I'll be the new beta. That means I can protect angel, but I know I can't do anything about it,"

I looked down and think about my mate, Rylee. I wanted to apologized and hugged her tightly, but I can't.

"So that's all we're going to talk about right? I can go and take the shower now," He said, standing up.

"Didn't you just took a shower? Your hair is still wet," I told him.

"Well yeah? But you stink of Brittany. Did you sleep with her last night?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Then  I definitely need a shower I'm going to visit angel later, she hates Brittany's scent," He said before he left.
_______________
Rylee's POV

What happened last night is still stuck in my head. He called Brittany his mate. Didn't he notice that I'm his mate? What's wrong with me? Am I ugly?

'No you aren't ugly, you're beautiful,' My wolf told me.

'Gee thanks, even if its a lie,'

'Rylee you need to start believing yourself why do you think Brittany hates  you so much, its because you have a pretty face. Besides if you tell something like that, its also like telling your twin is ugly too,'

Didn't think of that. My twin brother  is definitely not ugly. He's the most handsome person I've ever seen. I wonder what he looks like right now.

'I'm sure he looks just like you but manlier,' My wolf told. I nodded happily. Manlier huh? That's his dream when we were still child. Always saying when I grew up I will be more handsome than Brad Pitt or Tom cruise.  I really wish I can see him now.

"Rylee, may I come in?" Wendy asked from behind the door.

"Sure," I replied. She open the door slowly with a smile on her face. Wendy always smile unless she's super annoyed with someone. She then sat on my bed, beside me.

"Are you alright?" She asked, I nodded.

"Look Rylee, I know if you're lying or not. Even if you show no emotion, " She said. Should I tell her that I found my mate? And its the new alpha? I wonder what will her reaction be. Will she think I'm crazy? Will she hate me?

'You should tell her. Besides me, someone needs to know the truth. I  trust Wendy and you should too,' My wolf told me. I'm still hesitating to tell Wendy the truth but this is a good chance to find out if she's really my friend.

"I found him," I said softly.

"Found who?" She asked curiously.

"My mate," I whispered.
"Oh............ How did he look like? Is he tall, muscular? Is he hot?" She asked with eagerness on her face.

"He's.................... The new alpha,"