Emotionless Chapter 16

Here's the next chappie I hope you guys enjoy :)
_____
Rylee's POV

"Omigosh!!! Rylee!! I can't find my freakin boots!!" Linda shouted as she ran back and forth, in and out of her room. "Stefan!! Have you seen my leather boots!!"

"Have you checked your shoe rack?" Alpha Stefan shouted back.

"I did," Linda replied in a monotone voice.

"A hundred times? Coz if I found it there, you're gonna get it," Stefan warned her.

"Fine! Look at it yourself," Linda let her brother in her room. A month has passed and without us knowing, they have to start going to school.

"Look at this, what are these?" Alpha Stefan got out of Linda's room holding a pair o leather boots while Linda trie to snatch it from him.

"Okay fine. Now give it to me," Linda whined. Alpha Stefan sighed and handed it over to her sister.

"Seriously you two! You're gonna start the school year again with your annoying ramblings," Kyle said from his room. Kyle then went to me an sighed. "Rylee, are you sure you're going to be okay?

"Of course," I told him.

He sighed and shook his head, "I won't go to school today if you want,"

"Kyle, I want you to go to school, and besides, I will be fine," I told him.

"Yeah, stop being a worrywart," Michael commented.

"Hey man, if you're really worried why not bring her to school with us?" Alpha Stefan suggested. "It doesn't mean she will start studying already. I mean she could stay at the office to catch up the curriculums. It'll be easier for her since she will be able to ask someone if she couldn't understand something,"

"Oh yes, she could do that," Linda cheered as peered from her room. "Letting her stay here all day without anything to do except to study is kind of boring,"

"Do you want to?" Kyle asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't mind,"

He smiled at my reply. "Go get ready, and let's go to school,"

______

We've arrived at SOE after dropping Linda off to the subway since she's already in college. Her college is three hours away from the pack house so she will be staying in a dorm and will only be coming home during weekend. Same goes for Jessie who goes at the same school as Linda.

As we got out the car, I could see other students staring at us, especially at me. They must be wondering why suddenly a second Kyle appeared in front of them.

"I'll bring Rylee to the office," Kyle said as he looked at alpha Stefan, who just nodded because he was busy staring at his mate, Melissa.

Kyle brought me to the office and a leathery smell welcomes me. It's your typical principal office but has larger Space. It's walls was also tiled with marble the same as the hallway. A small figure of a woman emerge, smiling at Kyle and me.

"Mrs. Ford, this is my sister, Rylee willows," Kyle introduced me to the woman in front of us. She's wearing a black pencil skirt and her golden hair was neatly tied into a bun. She's also wearing a white blazer over her blue polo shirt.

"Hi Rylee," She greeted excitedly. "My name is Sandra Ford. Call Mrs. Ford,"

"Hello... Mrs. Ford," I greeted back. She smiled at me then nodded.

"You'll be late for class, Kyle. That is if you don't go now," Mrs. Ford said as she point at the clock behind her.

"Okay, gotta go!!" Kyle shouted as he ran towards his next class. "Take care of her!"

"I will," Mrs. Ford shouted back. "Do not run on the corridors!"

She sighed as she looked at kyle's running figure until it disappears through the long hall of the corridor.

"Ms. Willows, I don't know how you could put up with that," Mrs. Ford sighed as she shook her head.

"It takes a lot of practice and time,"

_______

Kyle's POV

After bringing Rylee to the office a sense of relief came through me. I know she will be in good condition. I went to my first class which is English. I don't know why we need to even study English when it's our first language. I stepped inside and found Liam and Michael in there, flirting with some girls.

"Hey," I said as I approach them.

"Hey, Kyle," one of the girls said, whom I presumed is Janice, the head cheerleader. She's nice and hot but not really my type. I won't call her a slut since I'm not the one who likes to judge other people, but from what I've seen, she's been jumping from one boyfriend to another.

"Hi Janice. Sup," I said sitting on the table beside Liam's.

"I heard from Liam that you have a sister and she's currently staying with you. I want to meet her," Miles squealed,the girl beside Janice. Miles is a very hyper girl. I actually get along well with her.

"Yeah, she's at the office," I told her, smiling.

"I can't wait to see her later," She squealed once again.

"Kyle!!!" I heard someone shouted. I rolled my eyes as I heard the voice, I recognize this voice. Josephine. But she wanted to be called as Sapphire. A. K. A. My best friend.

"Omigoshhh!! Kyle!! I heard you found your friggin sister!! I've heard other students talking about herr!!!" Sapphire ran towards me slumping her body on my back.

"Yes I've found her," I groaned. "And can you please stop destroying my eardrums???"

"Stop being so sissy," Sapphire pouts as she rest her chin on my back.

I sighed. "You'll meet her later saph,"

"Of course I'll meet her. I mean duh!" She hollered. This girl seems to have PMS everyday. When I say everyday, I mean literally.

"Okay you two, stop having your everyday married couple fight. I get it, the two of you are some kind of love interest and I don't have one, but you don't actually need to punch it on my face," Michael grimaced.

"Look bastard we aren't a married couple neither a love interest," I told him. We aren't. More like we weren't anymore. Sapphire and I used to date but it only lasted for three months. We felt very comfortable to each other mistook those feelings for love. We tried to date but we are not meant to be. That's the reason that we broke up, but since we still wanted to be together, we decided to be the normal us again. Best friends forever thingy.

Michael just shrugged, making me sigh. "Okay by th--"

"Rylee??" I heard someone said behind my back. A tired looking red head stood there at the door staring at me with her green dull eyes that has bags and dark circles forming under. Her faced wrinkled in confusion, trying to get what's happening. ,"No.,"

I watched as she covered her mouth and her eyes widened with shock. I can see the way her eyes look as if she was seeing a ghost. "Kyle??"

__________
Any guesses who's the red head?

Okay people here's the next chappie of emotionless yoo hoo a cheer for me will ya??
Yeah I know I didn't followed my every Sunday update. It's because I don't know how to continue it. I mean it's as if I don't know what should happen next. Well, enough for my lame excuses and let's get to the point.

I think this is my first time writing kyle's POV and you've seen what's happening around him. Te next few chapters will be about Rylee's old pack.

Btw, I also will update she's one of kind. Please it. Lav ya.!!

Don't forget to
Comment/ Vote/ Become fan (follow)

I will really appreciate it.

xoxo
Angel