Emotionless chapter 6

• Dedicated to To my younger brother who wants to own a Carrera GT in the future.

 Sorry for the late update

Enjoy :)

_________

Ivan's POV

"Son, you all right?" My dad asked as he sat beside me.

"I love her dad. The moment I met her. She... I don't know why I did that to her... ARGHHH!!! Everything is messed up," I  told her as I put my palm to cover my face.

"Son its not your fault," He told.

"It's MY fault. What if she dies. I don't know what to do. I went and did that to her because part of me can't accept that she's my mate. I'm an alpha. I need someone who's strong to be my alpha luna,"

My father sighed and stood up. "Rylee is... She's a very strong girl," He smiled. "She's not like this last time when her parents' were still alive,"

I looked at him, confused. What do he meant by 'were still alive'. 

"They died on a car accident ten years ago," He began. " Her father is the real alpha of this pack and I'm only the beta. We were closest friends. He met Rylee's mother when he was sixteen. She belongs from another pack actually. Her name is Isabell..."

___________

~Flashback to the past~

She was a very beautiful girl. Every boys were head over heels for her. I once fell in love with her too and she used to be my best friend.

"Richard Emerson!" She called. "How many times must I tell you not to eat while lying down"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right,"

'Hope you choke," She cursed under her breath. This girl. I stood up and threw the candy wrapper from my hand.

"Let's go now. Mdm. Vernice will get angry again," She said as she hold my hand and dragged me to our next class.

Her brown hair bouncing as we ran. I  could feel the warmth from her hands. Oh how I wish she was my mate that time. Well, I know that wouldn't happen as that's also the day when she met Rylee's father, Ethan.

He's a good lad. He takes care of his pack well. Even though he's not the alpha yet, he acts like one and everyone respects him. He's the team captain of the basketball team while I'm the team captain of the football team. Actually, I want to join basketball too but since his there, I know he will be the team captain. I want to be a team captain.

Ethan and I were always together event though we treat each other as rivals, were the very best friends. He has cheerful personality and is a bit clumsy too.

So as Me and Isabell stepped inside the class, I saw Ethan seating behind talking to Carl.It was new school year, time table has changed. This time I think I have a lot of classes with Ethan.  I looked at Isabell and saw her looking at Ethan and Ethan looking at her.

I felt jealous that time. I went and grabbed Isabell's hand to let her back into reality. Ethan threw the desk in front of me and growled at me. Isabell just looked at him amused. Is this their first time meeting or what?

Ethan went and approached me and grabbed my collar. I thought he was going to threw me to a wall but Isabell touched him on his shoulders and he calm down.

"Mate," I heard him muttered. Everyone heard and so they cheered. Isabell turn to looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"I've found my mate Rich! And.. He's tha alpha," She said, excited.