Emotionless Chapter 20

Enjoy :))

_______

Rylee's POV

"I know someone who could help us," Wendy said. I sighed in relief, I'm so curious about this prophecy and I want to know what is really happening with us. With me and Kyle.

"Could you bring us to this person?" Alpha Stefan asked her.

Wendy looked at me and smiled. "It looks like you'll get to meet him now,"

My face lit up as I hear her words. I've miss him so much. I miss my best friend, Jace. I hope he isn't angry of what I did. I can't wait to meet him. Wendy took out her phone and dialled someone, probably Jace. She put her phone in speaker mode so we could listen to their conversation.

"Bitch where are you?" I heard Jace said.

"I'm in the school, derp," Wendy rolled her eyes.

"I know that, idiot," Jace said, you could see him rolling his eyes from the other side of the phone. I smiled as I listen to their small quarrels. I miss those. Alpha Stefan cleared his throat signalling Wendy to ask about the book.

"Umm Jace?"

"What is it? I don't like the way you sound Wendy," Jace muttered. I could already see him eyeing his phone suspiciously.

"I didn't do anything bad. Promise," Wendy defended herself. "I just want to ask you a favor,"

Jace sighed. "What is it?"

"I'm behind the school campus right now. Meet me here," Wendy said.

"Okay," Jace said before hanging up.

Wendy kept her phone. She then clasped her hands and smiled. "There we have someone to help us,"

"How sure are you that he could help. Also would he help??" Michael asked Wendy.

"He could help, he's the beta after all. Also he would help coz I said so," Wendy said confidently. After a few minutes, he arrived. My best friend.

He still look the same, the only thing that change is that his hair grew longer. His eyes is still the color of the sea and held annoyance the fact that Wendy called him. He slowly approach us but stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

"Hey," I said. With just that word, I found myself between two arms. I smiled as I hugged him back. "I missed you Jace,"

"Angel," Jace whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"Hey, I can't breathe!" I told him a I struggled between his arms. He let out a chuckled an sighed.

"Where have you been?" He asked me searching my eyes for answers. I smiled and touched Jace's cheeks.

"You're such a worrywart," I told him. "I was with them," I pointed at Kyle and the others and he immediately follow the direction where my index finger is pointing at. He squint his eyes and looked at me again.

"Why am I seeing a man version of Rylee?" He asked the obvious. I rolled my eyes at his remark. Really? A man version of me, this guy really hasn't change. I heard Wendy mumbled idiot but was quickly covered by a sound of a chuckle.

"You haven't change a bit," Kyle said as he walk from where he stands. He stood beside me and wrap his arms on my waist. I laid my head on Kyle's chest and smiled at Jace.

"Now I'm seeing two Rylee's hugging each other," Jace said with a straight face. "The man version is also taller than me by an inch,"

"Sober up asshole," Wendy commented, simply annoyed by Jace. Jace muttered the word bitch making Wendy to make face at him. He then turned back and attention to us.