Emotionless chapter 3

"He's the........ New alpha,"

I saw Wendy stared at me like I was a mad person. I knew it she's not going to believe me. She opened her mouth to speak but was loss of words.

"Are you serious? I mean he announced that Brittany is his mate last night, right?" Wendy told me.

I nodded. "I don't know why he did that too. He.... I know he noticed that I'm his mate, Oh I don't know. Everything is messed up,"

"Okay.... I believe you," She told me.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded and smiled at me.

"I don't know what having a mate is like because I haven't found mine but my parents told me what its like, and it really pains the other half if she sees her mate with another girl, I'll help you, but you must promise to take part of my plan," She grinned.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Its........."

______________

"I'll be inside, call me if anything happens," Wendy said. I nodded, still nervous. Can you believe that? She asked me to meet my mate myself. I headed to the gate on where he is now. I saw him sitting on one of the bench alone. You can do this Rylee. You managed to endure the slapping and kicking. This is an easy task.

'Go near him. Faster!," My wolf exclaimed who is over-excited on getting near my mate. I went near him and I think he noticed me because he looked up.

"Ummm... Mind if I sit here?" I said pointing out on one of the bench beside him.

"Not at all," He replied. I slowly sat down and stared at the sky.

'Faster! Talk to him!! Do whatever Wendy told you to do!!' My wolf ordered.

'Its not that easy,' I told my wolf.

'You're the girl who was tackled by my mate last night right?" He said, looking at me. Now what should I say? I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm about to break down. My wolf whimpering in pain. He still haven't acknowledge me as his mate. Why? Did he hate the way I look? Why?

"Oh.... ugh... y-yeah.... I'm that girl," I stammered, searching for words to say. I looked up and met his eyes. Sparks came flowing from my body and I know in him too. He looked away from my eyes and stood up.

"I'm going now," He said as he fixed his shirt.

"Wait!" I said grabbing his shirt. Damn. Why did I grabbed his shirt. What am I supposed to do now? Run away? No. I can't run away. I...... I need to do something. When I opened my mouth, about to say something, I saw an angry Brittany standing not far away from here, glaring at me.I saw her eyes turn black and she quickly lunged at me. Throwing me on the ground.

"You are not to touch my mate," She growled at me. Mate she say. Something is different of her. She smells different. She still have the slutty smell I hate but there's something more. Then I saw it. There's a mark on her neck from my mate.

____________

She grinned at me when she caught me staring at her mark. She stood up and went beside my mate, and hugged his waist.

"I belong to him. He marked me last night," She bragged. My wolf, angry at her, want to rip her into pieces, but I controlled my anger. That's what I'm good at. No wonder somethings weird when I sat beside him awhile ago. Our bonds seems have lessen. Just thinking of it makes me want to ripped their heads off.

"Back off!!!" She shouted at me. Like as usual, I hold back my emotions, hiding them behind my mask. I had the same expressionless face which annoyed her. I don't know why.

I saw Wendy not far away. I can see tears welling up on her eyes when he saw Brittany and my mate together, and here I am standing in front of them. Why is she crying?

Not wanting to attract other pack members,  I ignored my mate and Brittany, and just went to where Wendy.

No matter how I want to cry, I can't. I wonder why no tears are falling. Well why should I cry for a bastard like him. MY wolf still sad about the rejection. Not only I was rejected one, but twice, and I wish there's no third time.