Emotionless Chapter 21

Emotionless chapter 21

Enjoy :))

_________

Rylee's POV

"Let it go, Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore," Liam and Michael sang. "Let it go, Let it go. Turn away and slam the door"

"Seriously? Rylee how are you able to stand these two...... Kyle, turn left on that corner," Wendy said then went back on telling Kyle the directions on how to go to the Black Lit pack house. We are now going there to confirm our real abilities. I was hesitant at first but I thought about how we really need to find who we are. Wendy and Jace convinced me that it's going to be okay, as he won't be around.

The car halted in front of a familiar place. I stepped out of the car and breathe in the air. This place hasn't changed. Kyle stood beside me and wrapped his hands to mine. I know he's taking this more and it's hard for him to do this. Jace was standing in front of the gate waiting for us. Alpha Stefan, who's following us, also stepped out of his car.

"Let's get this started as soon as possible,"

Jace lead the way towards the main building where the book was located. I looked around and tried to find where my usual hang outs were. I saw the garden where I usually sit down with Jace and Wendy. The flowers I panted seems to be growing pretty well.

"I took care of them," Wendy smiled as she linked her arms with mine and leaned her head on my shoulders.

"Don't believe her Angel. I did all the job," Jace said as he grabbed Wendy away from me.

"Shut up fagtard," Wendy spatted.

"Whatever bitchtard!" Jace argued back.

"This place is nice," Liam said, exaggerating the word 'nice'. Michael agreed on his friend's remark as he repeated the word 'nice' the way Liam said it.

We passed by multiple hallways. Usually this is where important documents were kept. I've been here before with my dad. I just don't remember the reason why he brought me and Kyle here last time.

"We are here," Jace said as we stopped in front of a room with a huge oak door that has the black lit pack carved into some unknown characters. Wait, why could I understand it. I looked at Kyle to tell him what just happened and found him staring at the characters too like it's the weirdest thing in the world. I watched as Jace slowly opened the door and the smell of old books welcomed us.

"This is paradise," Liam said excitedly. He may not look like it but he's fond of books. Lisa told me once when she used to clean the boys' room for spring cleaning, Liam has lots of books that occupied most of his shelves. The weird thing is, while Liam's other stuff were scattered everywhere, his books are arranged neatly on his shelves alphabetically.

Jace lead us towards another door in the corner of the room. It looks like an ordinary door with nothing special about it.

"How many years would it take for us to get on that damn book?" Michael commented.

"Ten years if you don't shut up," Liam said who's now busy browsing the book he got from the shelf.

Jace opened the door from he corner and went inside. The room was pitch black except for the light in the middle. The light only shines on the book at the middle which I assumed is the Elpo. The book is encased in a glass container and has a sculpted hand below it acting as if it's holding it.

"Is that it?" Alpha Stefan asked.

"Not exactly," Jace said. Jace walked towards the case and lifts the glass. He then touched the sculpted hand and lifted it. "Wendy help me with this one,"