Emotionless chapter 15

Enjoy
_______
Rylee's POV

I woke up scratching my sleepy eyes, yawning as I stretch my arms. I am so tired because of yesterday. After going back here at the pack house from school, Linda wouldn't stop making me over and asking me to wear a lot of dresses that she bought that doesn't fit her. She even wanted to go with me to the mall but luckily alpha Stefan stopped her knowing the bother she's putting on me.

Though I don't really think of her as a bother, I've never experienced a lot of attention before. Well, maybe with Wendy and Jace, but Linda is more than Wendy and Jace. I heard a knock on the door making me flinched. My senses are extremely sensitive every time I just woke up. So mere knocking could make flinch.

I saw Kyle peeking on the door as he looked at me, smiling. "I see you're awake,"

He went towards me and sat on my bed "Stefan will have to go to the alpha meeting today so I can't really bring you out somewhere. We need to stay here in times like this,"

I nodded and yawned once again. Kyle chuckled, "What? Aren't you awake yet?"

"I am," I mumbled not after yawning again.

"Come on, breakfast is ready. You wouldn't wasn't to start your day with an empty stomach, would you?" He told me, smirking making me roll my eyes. He helped me to get up even if I didn't want to get up yet.

The two of us headed towards the kitchen and found Linda cleaning the sink.

"Oh, breakfast is already in the dining room," Linda told us. We headed to the dining room and found everyone sitting and chatting.

"And seriously the site that you gave me is seriously steamy," Michael exclaimed.

"Told ya, not many knew the site since you need a guest pass to get in," Liam said.

"Watcha guys talking about?" Kyle asked them as he sat down beside Liam while is sat down behind him.

"We're talking about an awesome porn site that seriously could do things on you," Jessie said as he looked at Kyle

"Really? What's the site name," Kyle asked, interestedly.

"It's called xxxjewel.net," Liam told Kyle.

"I'll make sure to check it out later," Kyle said grinning widely. I cleared my throat signalling that there's a girl with them. Seriously I can't take their perverted talks anymore. As if he just noticed me, Kyle also cleared his throat and sat properly. He then muttered a sorry while the others do the same.

Linda sat beside me and start chowing down as soon as she sat. She was complaining on how she couldn't sleep last night that's why she went for a jog and jog for almost six hours, straight. The others were talking to each other trying to ignore Linda's babbles, as If they're in their own world.

____________
Stefan's POV

Today is the alpha meeting. It's the day where all the alphas or soon to be alpha, around he continent, meet. We'll talk about on how to defend our pack better from rouges and this is also the day where new packs emerge that is formed by used to be rouges who wanted to change their lives.

I got down from my car and headed inside the odium. As I walked inside, I can't help but think about Melissa. Like what she's wearing right now, has she eaten, is she doing fine? I can't seem to remove these thoughts from my mind and I'm dying to be by her side once again.

I sat down on the table where my name is placed. On the same table is the amber pack, Gray Moon pack which is located at the south border of North America and the Black lit pack. Why.

You see the Amber pack and the Black lit pack are not in good terms. Well, their alphas are not in good terms. Every pack meetings you won't see them not opposing to the others decision.

I watched as my uncle and his son, who is soon to be the alpha, sat beside me. Uncle Samuel sat beside me while his son, Caleb, sat beside his father.

Caleb is a year older than I am. Unlike his father, he isn't arrogant and is actually a kind person. I'm sure he will be a great alpha. A great alpha who could change the amber pack, tremendously.

"Hey man," Caleb greeted me and uncle Samuel does the same. When uncle Samuel found out who's sitting on the same table, I noticed a scowl form on his face.

"Why is Black lit pack sitting with us?" Uncle Samuel said with a hint of annoyance on his voice. "Doesn't the elder knew what's going on between their alpha and me?"

"Dad, we're in a pack meeting and your personal matters do not actually matter. So can you stop complaining?" Caleb told his father who is not happy about what his song told him.

"I don't care if this is an alpha meeting but I can't afford to sit with that person," uncle Samuel said the phrase 'that person' with disgust. "Anyways, if this is how its going to be I might as well leave. Caleb you stay here,"

And with that, uncle Samuel left the alpha meeting. Just then, the alpha of the Black Lit pack and the former alpha arrived. They headed towards our table and smiled as they sat down.

"Hello alpha of the dark shadow pack," alpha Emerson, the former alpha of the black lit pack said as he sat down beside his son who sat beside me. His son the former alpha just arrived from Australia this year.

His son has a dark raven hair and has dark blue eyes that girls love to chase. I et he could easily get a girl with just a word.

"Alpha Stefan, this is my son Ivan the new alpha of the Black lit pack," The former alpha Emerson said.

"Hey, my name is Ivan Emerson," the new alpha of the Black lit said, smiling. Though I can't help to notice on how he kept sniffing the air every now and then. He took his hand out for a hand shake and I accepted his offer.

"Stefan Coles," I said as I shook his hands. They greeted the other aloha sitting at the table. Luckily, the former alpha didn't asked about uncle Samuel which is a great relief for me and Caleb who kept thinking what to say if he did ask.

The alpha meeting lasted for two hours. After greeting a few alphas, I decided to go back. As l approach the exit, Ivan stood in front of me as if he wants to say something and is deciding if e should say it or not.

"Well... Umm... I want to ask if there's some kind of rouge that crossed your border?" He asked me. I was startled with his unusual question but answered it anyway.

"No. As far as I know, there are no rouges that passed the border line," I replied to his question.

"Oh is t-that so..." He said looking rather disappointed. "Oh well, thank you,"

"No problem," I told him. I watched as he walked away and went to his father who is talking to an alpha from another pack. I wonder why he asked me that question. The new alpha of the Black lit pack I rather mysterious person. Rylee is not a rouge so she isn't the one he's asking about is she?

I went and open my car door and tossed my phone on the seat beside the driver's seat. I went in my car and started the engine. Just then, my phone rang and Melissa's name flashed on he screen repeatedly. My pulse rate seriously went up that time and I was panicking, confused on what to do. I answered the phone
not expecting what's going to happen.

"H-hello?"

"Stefan?" Melissa said from the other side of the phone. I sensed her voice shaking an this made me worry.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked her, worried.

"It's my grandma,"
________

"The patient's condition is now stabilize. She'll be awake later," the doctor said as he put his stethoscope on his shoulders. Melissa sighed in relief as she heard the words of the doctor. "But... I'm sorry we can't do anything about her sickness. It's not only about her sickness but also because of her age. Your grandmother is old and has a weak immune system. We can't lengthen her time anymore. I'm sorry,"

Melissa stand, stood rooted on the ground as she stare at the wall while trying to digest what the doctor said.

"Umm... W-what did he say about my grandma?" Melissa asked as she turn and looked at me. But before I could answer she just broke down.

"My grandma is dying? Is it because sometimes we're late when we bought her medicines? It's my fault," she cried. I went and hugged her tightly. I can't stand seeing my mate like this.

"It's okay, she's gonna be okay," I whispered to her hoping she would calm down.

"No! It never was okay! My grandma might not see this year's Christmas. She might die three months from now? Next month? Next week? Tomorrow? Today? Or she could gave in any minute now!" He cried as she bury her face on my chest.

I didn't say anything anymore. I let her cry all of those tears she's been holding for being too strong for too long.

"S-sorry for crying on your shirt," she sniffed, scrunching his nose. God, this girl is killing me. "Now your shirt is wet. I'm sorry,"

"No need to be sorry," I told her lifting her chin. "I could lend my short to you anytime,"

"Thanks," she said sniffing once again. We went inside Erica's ward and found her awake staring out of the window.

"You're awake," Melissa said as she go beside her grandmother, as she tries to regain her composure not wanting her grandmother to find out that she cried. "Are you alright?"

"Of course I am," Erica exclaimed. I know he's not alright. She heard what Melissa cried awhile ago. I know this because I heard her crying too awhile ago.

"The doctor said you're going to be fine. You just need to rest," I told her and she smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I need a little rest," she whispered softly then she began to stare at the window. "Melissa, do you remember the story of the little match girl?"

"Yes," Melissa replied.

Erica smiled as she continue to stare out the window. "It was a very cold winter night. Only a few people were outside. The little match girl has ten matchsticks. She has to sell it or her grandmother who's ill won't have any medicines to take. She wanted to bring home at least a hot soup for her grandmother. The winter wind blew and there still the little match girl, trying to sell her matchsticks. What she didn't know is that her grandmother's life ended at that night while he was busy selling her matchsticks. The little matched girl rested under a pine tree. She doesn't have enough strength to stand up and is slowly falling to her end. But before she dies, she lit up one of her match sticks and saw her grandmother's face. She continued to lit up her remaining matchsticks until she fell for her death,"

"It's a very sad story," Melissa whispered as she looked down on the floor. My mate look so sad and my wolf and I hate seeing her like this.

"It's not a sad story dear," Erica said as she turn and face us. "She went to heaven with her grandmother and there, she never felt cold at that place, not even once. She had a happy ending at the end,"

Melissa smiled at her grandmother's words. I watched as a tear slipped down her cheeks. I wiped it immediately not letting it touch her lips.

Erica looked at me and smiled "My granddaughter tends to have PMS every time but please bear with her. Don't let her cry,"

"I won't," I told her. Erica nodded smiling she once again looked at Melissa.

"I am going to rest now, Melissa," Erica said with her hoarse voice. "I could hear them calling me. Your mom,dad and your grandpa,"

"Go with them grandma," Melissa told her grandmother as she sat beside her singing a lullaby song.

________
It's been a week since the alpha meeting. That's the day when Melissa's grandmother fell into a comatose. It was only a short term comatose as Erica woke up yesterday but as soon as she woke up, she soon left this world completely. Melissa didn't took it as much as she first found out about her grandmother's condition.

"Hey Stefan, we've finished placing her stuff," Kyle said as he headed towards me.

"Thanks," I told him. Melissa is moving at the pack house since she was kicked out in the apartment she used to stay at. The money she got for her part time was all gone after paying her grandmother's hospital bill. At first she declined my offer and insisted on staying on her friend's house, but I forced her. Luckily I succeeded since it's a good thing for my werewolf and I.

"Kyle, your phone is ringing," Rylee said as she went and handed to Kyle his phone.

"Oh excuse me," Kyle said as he went out to answer her phone. Just then I noticed Rylee staring at the wall as if there's something interesting placed at the wall.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"N-nothing," She replied then left the scene.

__________
Ivan's POV

"I swear I smelt her on the alpha of the dark shadow pack," I told Jace. Even though it's faint I know that it's fresh.

"Okay, I know angel is still alive but you need to calm down," Jace told me as he sat down on my couch. "Look alpha, I know that you're dying to know if angel is at the dark shadow pack but don't you dare do what you're currently thinking. Trespassing the dark shadow pack is not a good thing even though you have a valid reason,"

I rolled my eyes on his remark but followed then anyway. I know it's better if I just control myself and be patient. I'm coming, Rylee.

_____

Hi here's the next chapter. I knew its kind of rush since I want to get over with alpha Stefan's love life. I don't like the ending, I know it's bad. I'm so sleepy right now as I write this but I wanted to post for my fans.
Okay that's all I'm going to say

Please don't forget to

Comment/vote/become fan (follow)
I really appreciate it

Xoxo
angelmaexx