Chapter 1

"Are you sure that this is even allowed (Y/N)?" Asked Suga.
"Relax Kōu, I promise that this is allowed." I laughed in response.

Me, a female, part of the boys volleyball team at Karasuno High. Not a manager, but a player. The principal believed that my skill was to good for the female volleyball team, so he decided to put me on the guys team.

~2 years ago~

"Miss, the principle would like to speak with you." Almost immediately, I rushed to the principles office.
"Sir, I'm not sure what I have done wrong but I will fix it I prom-"
"No no, that's not Miss, you haven't done anything wrong at all. I just wanted to speak to you about volleyball." As soon as he said that, my heart sank. Getting kicked of the volleyball team was something I did not want.
"I want you to join the boys volleyball team."

~Reality~

"(Y/N), have you seen Tanaka yet? He hasn't shown up yet and we're about to start." Daichi asked. Typical Daichi.
"Calm down Daichi, he'll be here soon. If not, I not going to make takoyaki." I replied, as the two males chuckled.
"I'm here!" A voice yelled outside of the gym doors.
"Jesus Ryu, you took forever. We were just about to start." I explain.
"Chill out, I'm here, so let's get started."

~Time skip brought to you by a loud and balled second year~

"Damn, practice is harder then I thought. I guess we did just start school again. Although i'm starving!" I heard Tanaka whine.
"We have to wait for the first years Tanaka, so be patient." Daichi replied to the whiny second year.
"Fine, but if they don't get here soon, I'm leaving, PLUS, we can always see them tomorrow ya know."
"Ryu, I'm going to bitch slap you if you don't quit your whining." You snapped.
"You know (Y/N), sometimes you can be the most terrifying women on the earth." Suga said, clearly worried that I would hit Tanaka.
"Don't worry Kōu, I'm only that way towards some people." I smiled.

After our conversation, we decided to pack up for the night. I took down the nets and poles, put them away in the storage. While doing so, I noticed a broken broom. A tinge of sadness hit me, but disappeared after I heard Daichi yelling. I decided to sluggishly walked over to the guys. While doing so I noticed two other males standing in front of Daichi.

First years.

"And until you can work together as teammates, you are not allowed back into the gym." I heard Daichi say as he slowly pushed the two younger males outside of the gym doors, giving them both one sheet of paper. "And when your able to, give me these."
"Damn Capitan, I didn't think you would be so cruel."
"Ya, don't you think that was a bit harsh?"
"They are only first years, Daichi."

At this point, we were all saying how he was being too hard on them, but then again, we can't have teammates that won't work together.
"It's only to get them to work together, we can't have people like that or else the team could fall apart even more."