Chapter 40 - If

⚠️ Suggestive Content ⚠️

-Maika's POV-

"Eh? Your parents are bringing you on a trip?"

"Yeah, during the break." He grinned.

Minato must be happy...
He has always yearn to spend some time with his parents.

"I'm happy for you, Minato."

"Don't feel lonely, okay? I'll spend the rest of summer vacation with you." He patted my head, looking at me with his ever gentle and soft eyes.

"Who says I would be lonely?" I folded my arms, pretending to be nonchalant about it.

"Hmm...we'll see." He smirked.

"Make sure you'll have the most fun, okay? I know how much you want to spend time with your parents." I caressed his cheek.

"You're so sweet." His eyes gazed at me with so much warmth and affection.

It felt like his eyes were shining and glistening.

"I'll miss you, even if it's just for a day." He tucked my hair to the back of my ear.

"Heh~" I cooed cheekily.

He knows I'm enjoying all of his confessions.

"Looks like you'll miss out on going to the beach with me." I pursed my mouth, smirking smugly.

His eyes widened.

"I'm just kidding. I'm going with Akari-chan." I laughed at his reaction.

"We bought really cute bikinis." I stuck my tongue out followed by a cheeky grin.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" He pouted, sulking like a little kid.

"Am I?" I tilted my head, moving closer to him.

His ears and face were reddened by my teasing.

He's so cute...

"What are you thinking about?" I placed my hand on my chin, looking at Minato's face.

"N-Nothing..." He blushed.

"Pssh...you're so obvious."

"You're so cute." I pinched his cheek.

"Oh, c'mon." He held my hand instead.

Suddenly, he leaned in close to my ear. His soft skin brushed against mine, causing a warm, tingling sensation.

"Wear it for me one day. Just you." His raspy and husky voice trailed down my ears.

My heart pounded like it was going to stop anytime.

"You'll have to wait for it then." I tried to contain my heart beat.

"I'll wait for it." He smiled, with a satisfied smirk.

"But...I don't have to wait to see what you're wearing now, right?" His eyes met with mine and I felt the intense passion in his eyes.

His thumb reached for my lips, caressing it playfully.

"M-Minato..." I felt a jolt of electricity sent down my body, sparking a flush of warmth.

"You're the cute one."

I am probably flushing red, he really enjoys teasing me...