Chapter 25 - In Love

⚠️Suggestive Scene⚠️

-Maika's POV-

He grabbed me by my waist again, holding me close to him. My hands reached for his shoulders while my eyes stared deep into him.

"You're always making me lose my composure..." Minato sighed.

I felt his hot breaths on my skin, as his charming bright eyes stay fixed on me.

"I'm just curious, y'know?" I grinned, feeling satisfied.

I like knowing that he's affected by me.

"Tell me, express how you feel...I wanna know your deepest thoughts." I hooked my hands around his nape.

He looked at me nervously and our eyes didn't leave each other for a second.

"You're really...irresistible." His mouth brushed against my ear as he whispered.

"You...wanna touch me?" My fingers slowly caressed his neck gently.

"...Only if you want me to." He said with such vulnerability in his eyes and voice.

I really got myself a gentleman, didn't I?

His priority is always respecting me even if he's probably having desires like any other guy as a boyfriend would.

"Oh man, when you say it like that, it makes me love you more." I placed my chin on his shoulder, embracing him.

"What if I want to touch you too?" I asked cheekily.

"I'll let you." Minato pecked a soft kiss on my neck.

I leaned in instead, sucking hard on his neck immediately. I felt his hands weakening, like he was surprised but he started tightening his grip around me the very next moment. The tingling sensation he felt must have stirred some emotions in him. I was determined to leave a mark on him today. My tongue licked his skin and did my last move before the flushed redness started appearing.

"M-Maika..."

"Minato..." I gave him a good squeeze as I held him in my arms.

"Show me what you want..." I caressed his face gently.

"I want you too."

His eyes widened a little. It took him a little while to gather himself.

I knew he unleashed the bad boy in him when he slammed his lips down mine, but not in the usual gentle way. His lips were craving for me, desperately wanting me to stimulate him. His hands moved around my body, leaving my skin feeling warm after his every touch.

My back landed on the wall, with one of his palms beside my head, cornering me. His lips continued to savoured mine, moving in sync, at the same pace. We were breathing through each other, not wanting to stop anytime soon.

His hand reached for my neck, tilting my head slightly to get a better grip of my lips. He released his tongue and clashed it with mine, sending a flinch down my body. I felt the moist and messy...yet satisfying feeling.

"Mhmm..."

We stopped, to catch for air. His heavy breathes were mingling with mine, making the whole atmosphere really warm.

I laid my eyes on his collar, unfixing it slowly. The tension gets heavier as I unbutton it one by one. I stopped at the 5th button and looked at him.

"Minato...you usually put up such a cool image but you get pretty vulnerable too, huh?" My fingers traced down his chest.

"Isn't it the same for you?" He whispered against my lips.

Woah, that's hot. I like that.

I felt Minato's fingers sliding down my collarbones slowly.

• • •

"You sound so cute..." Minato caressed my head, ruffling through my hair gently.

Damn, he's talking about my moans...

I buried my face on his chest, feeling pretty energy-drained from making out. His touch still lingers on me, making it such an unforgettable experience. I squeezed Minato tightly in my arms yet again, feeling his entire existence. It felt so good to be able to hug him like this.

He's my closest person. He's the one I get intimate with. He's my sweet boyfriend. I love him.

Just for that few minutes, I was probably enjoying his scent, hugging him to my maximum capacity.

"I'm sleepy." I mumbled.

Minato suddenly carried me in his arms, and I was shocked.

"M-Minato?" My eyes widened as I watched him place me down on the bed carefully.

"Have a good rest." He patted my head while laying the blanket on me.

"Wait..." I pouted slightly while holding onto his wrist.

"Hm?" He looked at me curiously.

"I don't wanna sleep now. It's only 8pm..."

"But you said you're sleepy." He caressed my face.

"I just..."

-Minato's POV-

I waited patiently for her to speak her mind.

"I just wanted you to hug me more and cuddle with me." She averted my eyes, folded her arms while pretending to be stern.

You know what's cute about Maika?

She's such a tsundere.

I laughed at her gesture.

"W-What?" She pouted.

"Ahhh...you're too cute." I ruffled her hair.

"C'mon." I opened my arms widely.

She jumped straight into my arms and embraced me tightly.

"Your hugs are the best!" She exclaimed.

"I want this side of yours to be only for me."

"Of course, you think I would be like this to anyone else?" She chuckled.

"Never."

I grinned at her reply.

"Maika, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Hm? For you?" She tilted her head cheekily.

"H-Hey~" I flicked her forehead.

"We didn't eat much other than the cake, right?"

"Yeah, wanna get some food?"

"Yes!"

My eyes glistened when she beamed in excitement.

I am soooo in love with her.

Looking at her smile warms my heart so much.