Chapter 47

*skip to Christmas time* the book is slowly coming to an end but ima have a sequel thats why im doing these time skips. Thanks for being patient !!

"Bae, we need to go get the rest of Laylay gifts." Quincy said walking in the room eating a apple.

"The rest? How much stuff you tryna get for her?" I said raising my eyebrows. We literally went to stores and cashed out on her. I find it dumb because she is not gone even use half the stuff and she gone have to grow some more to use some of the stuff. This boy tryna buy her more stuff. He just like spending money at this point.

"Yeah, i gotta get stuff for my mama too, but aye i gotta run sum by you." He said sitting at the end of the bed.

"Wassup." I said as i folded clothes.

"You know shawn and nem coming down here for Christmas?" He asked.

"Nem?" I asked.

"Him and Nia, and Nia pregnant." He said and i nodded.

"As long as she don't say nothing to me im straight." I shrugged.

"Cool, im just letting you know so you won't get caught off guard."

"Welps thanks for letting me know."

"We need to go get this stuff cause we gotta go over there tonight." Quincy said standing up grabbing Laylay suitcase.

"Whatchu want me put in here?" He asked sitting the suitcase on the bed.

"Her Christmas outfit in the first draw in her room and get her some pajamas out her 3rd draw and pack enough diapers and wipes." I told him and he nodded.

"What about her formula?" He asked.

"Ima put that in her baby bag." I shrugged. He nodded his head before picking up some of the folded clothes and putting them up.

"Thank youu." I dragged out.

"Im finna go pack laylay clothes then ima go put her in her carseat." He said and i nodded.

"She still sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, ion know whats wrong with her but you know how she usually like ta play around and barley want people to pick her up." He asked and i nodded.

"Since this morning she been wanting me to hold her, its crazy cause she love being in her li swinger thing but she ain't even want me to put her innat." He said and i poked out my bottom lip.

"You think she probably gotta li fever?" I asked.

"Probably." He shrugged.

"Pack some medicine for her too then, its on the bathroom counter." I told him as i stood up. I stretched and went over to the closet to get my suitcase.

Since it's Christmas eve we're going to all stay over at Ms. Morgan house. I honestly forgot all about Nia and Shawn. After graduation they both moved away. Shawn would hit Quincy up sometimes but honestly i forgot all about them. Don't have any good memories from them anyways.

I went through my closet and found stuff to put in my suitcase. I over pack everywhere i go. So we could just be spending this one night but ima pack like im staying for 3 days. You never know what could happen or what you might need. I went in the bathroom and grabbed everything i needed.

"aahhh." I heard Laylay crying. My poor baby. Ion like this, my baby is a happy baby so to see her not feeling good, ion like that. Quincy walked into the room with a crying laylay who was sitting up in his arm frowning.

"Awe come on mama baby." I said reaching for her. But to my surprise she turned the other way and laid her head on Quincy shoulder.

"Oh no, ion like this." I said shaking my head.