Chapter 28

"Nae, open the door" i heard.

I sighed in relief at who it was. I unlocked the door and jumped up into Quincy's arms. He hugged me back tightly as if he was scared to let me go.

"Come on we gotta get outta here." He said and i nodded before unwrapping my arms from around him. I packed me some clothes and he brought it down to the car. We got in and he was staring at him but then his phone started to ring.

"Man I don't know but them niggas broke into my shit." Quincy said into the phone as he backed out the driveway.

"On god they some dead men walking."

"But aye im call you back later." and with that he hung up.

"So what happened ?" He asked focusing on the road.

"I woke up and heard shuffling downstairs. Im thinking it was you so i walked downstairs but before i could make it down i heard somebody say go see if his girl her and with that i took off. But i swear the voice sounded so familiar." I explained.

"Man, im sorry for not answering the phone I wouldn't know what to do if something had happened to you, i just thought you called to get on my ass or some shit." He said i just didn't respond i only nodded my head.

"Where we going ?" I asked.

"My momma house for tonight, but after that we going to a hotel." He said and i nodded. As he was driving he'll take glances at me as i looked out the window. He's probably just grateful that nothing happened to me because believe it or not im very lucky to still be in his presence at the moment.

He was a bit shaky, not the scared shaky but it's like he couldn't process what happened in his head. Like he just couldn't believe somebody tried to danger his girl. I placed my hand over his as it rested on the arm rest. He gave my hand a small squeeze for reassurance.

Once we made it to his mother's house, Quincy and I both headed towards his old room. Once we put our bags up Quincy sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and sighed deeply.

"Baby, come hea" he said still looking down. I walked towards him and stood there in between his legs. He picked his head up and grabbed me by my arm and i fell on the bed flat on my back. Then he rolled over and laid his head on my stomach as he stretched the rest of his body out.

"I really love you li girl." He said breaking the silence.

"I love you more." I said rubbing my hand over his head. Then he scooted up and laid his head on my breast while his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Baby ?" I said after laying in silence for a while.

"wassup"

"Im not going anywhere" i told him and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Forever lady QD" he joked and we both bust out laughing.

"When you gone get out ?" I asked as we settled down our laughter.

"Shit, thats all i know." He shrugged.

"That's not what i asked."

"Ion know when ima get out. If i get out then what ima be doing after that... aint shit." He shrugged.

"No, before you get out you should invest into a club. When that's secured you can leave." I simply implied.

"I hear you, but when i got enough money to make sure you and my baby set for life then ima leave." He said and i scrunched my face up in confusion.

"Your baby ?" I asked.

"Our baby." He corrected.

"Our baby ?" I asked scrunching my face.