Chapter 10

Today is currently Saturday ever since the incident wensday on my birthday me, Ka'liyah, and Melani has been inseparable. Now we're currently at Melani house on live.

"Hey Nae you so cute" i read aloud

"Thanks boo"

@Jake:yall fine😍
@cutiebey: ka'liyah text me back
@taytay: can't believe my nigga hang with yall🤮
@its.Nia: me and my bsf want our ree, you snuck me
@jenjen: yup best friend we gone whoop they ass
@kissespooh: yall so pretty🥰
@rodney: turn around lemme see your back side nae☺️
@westly: woah yall trying to shake sum

"Thank you jake and ima text you back Bey" Ka'liyah said.

"who is your nigga @taytay" i asked to who ever tf she was.

"Nia, bitch i beat your ass 3 times already move on with your life, why you still follow me hoe, and snuck you, nah bitch never." I told her while laughing this girl really a clown.

"And bitch shutup goofy ass" Melani told to @jenjen

"Thank you pooh" we all said in unison.

"Bitch you better sit the fuck down for QD come shut yo ass up @rodney" Melani told to some boy who wanted to see my ass.

"Who you @westly ill shake some" Ka'liyah said while turning around "sike nigga sit yo horny ass down" Ka'liyah said turning back around.

"QD my nigga" i read aloud then i read the name it was that girl @taytay.

"Bitch how thats your nigga when he be with Nae everyday" Melani said.

@itsNia: oouu, trouble in paradise
@random: yall too pretty to be fighting
@taytay: who you think he be with when he ain't with you hoe
@jenjen: right QD ain't shit he use to mess around with me too.
@stuckontiff: damn, and i thought he was just messing with me behind her back lmaooo that nigga for everybody😂
@ashton: say fuck him im tryna cuff you Nae
@datnigga: say Nae check your dm
@Theshaderoom:oouu do i smell tea☕️

"Bitch yall hoes just miserable as hell fuck yall and fuck QD and yall niggas can move around yall just trying to get yall dick wet."
I bucked into the camera right now i was 38 hot i know QD ain't got me out here looking stupid I already got my mom to worry about as is.

Soon my live paused i got a factime call from Quincy.

"Yall he calling me should i answer" i asked Ka'liyah and Melani they nodded their heads so I answered.

"Nae, why you fucking playing with me" he asked.

"No nigga why you fucking playing with me" i asked while raising a eyebrow.

"Mane come outside" instead of responding i hung up and headed out the door. When i walked out i seen he had the whole gang in the car. He stepped out the car and walked to me.

"Why the fuck You playing with me on live"

"How yk i was on live, no why tf you fucking around on me, you think that shit cool ?" I asked him while mean mugging.

"Nae, you really believe dem hoes" he asked me. I squinted my eyes at him i knew he was lying cause he avoided my question.

"Nigga fuck you" i said while waving him off about to walk away only to get grabbed by my wrist.

"Naveah dont fucking play with me, bruh im only for you"

"But your dick ain't, and stop fucking touching me go touch jenjen or taytay or stuckontiff" i spat back

"bruh you bugging but aight." Quincy said while letting go.

"Now be gone nigga" i told him while mushing his face.