Chapter 2

𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

When me and Nia stepped outside the school's gate we both decided to go to Apple Bee's to get something to eat.

Once we reached Apple bee's the host took us to our seats.

"What can i get to drink for yall?"

"Lemonade."we both said at the same time.

As soon as i was going to pick my menu up I spotted Keshawn and his brother.

"What are they doing here?" I thought but instantly figured Nia text Shawn. Shawn took a seat next to Nia and Quincy sat next to me.

"So you don't see me sitting right here you ain't gone speak" I heard Quincy ask me i just continued to scroll through messages on my phone.

He instantly snatched my phone out my hand and i leaned my neck to the side.

"Yoo, what the fuck is you doing?" I said with a mean mug on my face.

"Give me my damn phone back." I said on the verge of balling up my fist.

"Calm your li ass down for I fuck you up in this fucking place. Now lower your fucking tone." he said and he gave me my phone back.

"Ian scared of you nigga." I said putting my AirPods in.

"Girl, damn i know you still not mad over that fight you had with the hoe at the party." Nia said. I rolled my eyes and got up so i can go i wasn't about to do this with them.

"I'll meet you back at my place im finna go." I said as i threw a $20 on the table and exiting Apple Bee's .

-
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Say whats wrong with your best friend?" I asked Nia.

"Nothing she just don't like to fight because of niggas especially one that's not hers. Thats why she dont like to entertain niggas."

"I ain't tell her fight but try to get her to come by the crib today, i want to get to know her." I told her.

"Aight." Nia said with a goofy smile.

.

"Waddam y'all." i dapped my niggas off.

Which is Kj, Kareem, Joey, Chris, and Black. Now black thats my nigga for real, my right hand man. All of us in the drug business together if you hurt one of us you hurt all of us and best believe we gunning for a nigga head.

"Wassam Q." They all said in unison.

Ten minutes after, keshawn and Nia came through the door they all knew Nia so they all spoke.

"Nae gone be coming in a few you lucky I got her to come nigga." Nia said pointing her finger at me.

.
𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I walked up to the door of the house Nia sent me the address to.

Ion know what she got going on but it bet not be nothing stupid. I knocked on the door and a second went by before Nia opened the door.

"Hey best." she said with a big grin in her face.

"Hey bestie" i said happily. I walked into the house and seen about seven niggas in here. I looked at Nia with the meanest mean mug on my face.

"The fuck you got going on?" I asked while still mean mugging her.

She just started bust out laughing.

"It's not what ever you think it is, this is Keshawn and Quincy house these Quincy bros kj,Kareem, Joey, and chris."

They all put a smile on they face and spoke. I just waved I'm not to friendly with people I don't know.

I startd to look around the room and then my eyes met with Quincy. I instantly put a mean mug on my face and turned my head.

"Yo, Que whatchu did shorty ?" Kj asked while dying laughing.

"Mane she trippin." Quincy shook his head. I just went and sat down next to black and ignored Quincy.

I actually thought all them was cool especially Black he my favorite out of all of them and Quincy pretty cool too but I'm not gone let him know that.

I walked into the kitchen to throw my plate of food away. I turned around to be face to face with the one and only Quincy.

"What you got a attitude for ma ?" Quincy asked me while he licked his lips. I just played dumb.

"What... what are you talking about. Me attitude ? Neverr." He chuckled at my statement which caused me to laugh slightly.

"There's that smile that I like. " i rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Quincy?"

"Why you mad at me?" He asked

"I just dont like when a nigga have me fighting bitches especially a nigga thats not even mine." I stated calmly

"I can be yours." He said while licking his lips yet again.

"You dont know me and I don't know you Quincy." I said before walking off.

"So you two lovebirds done flirting." Nia asked with that damn goofy smile of hers.

"Girl shut the fuck up and mind your business" i said while laughing. I started to scroll on instagram.

"Yoo they got a party tonight yall wanna go ?" I asked everybody. Everybody agreed and we decided to all ride together.

"I'll be back yall I'm finna get dressed"

"Why you look fine to me." Joey said.

"Really ? I guess I'll just keep this on." i shrugged.

I really wondered if i looked fine. All i had on was a pair of black ripped jeans, a sleeveless white shirt with black and white dunks.

.

"Yall ready to go?" Nia asked standing up.

"Mhm." We all said in unison.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled up to the party and it was jumping, if you know me i love a good party.

I walked in and the flow of the music immediately started to flow through my body.

I instantly got turnt when freak hoe by speaker knockerz came on .

"ima throw this money like a free throw, you just keep on dancing like a freak hoe." I screamed as i bent over twerking on Nia.

But suddenly i felt someone put their arms around me. I turned my head back and mean mugged the fuck who ever tf this nigga was that was behind me.

"Wassuh ma."

"Im good luv,enjoy." I said in return.

"Mane fuck you bitch!" he yelled out.

"Im not gone be too many bitches." I said getting ready to punch him right in his damn face.

"Say we gotta problem." Black said while he pushed me behind him.

"Nah my fault I didn't know this was you B." he said then hurried off.

"Say you good?" Black asked and i shook my head 'yes' then walked outside to get some air.

-

ts is so cringe yall.