Chapter 41

Time jump :)
Also the baby's name is spelled Alayna instead of Alanna.

Im 9 months pregnant as ever. Im so big my feet are huge its like everything is just swollen. Quincy doesn't let me do anything anymore. I can't go anywhere without him or one of the boys. I feel like a big ass kid. But im so close to my due date. Im so ready for my baby to get here.

A couple weeks after Quincy's dad died they had the funeral. After the funeral it finally hit Quincy and he just broke down crying in my arms. Me being the crybaby i am i broke down with him. My baby was so hurt but i took care of him like he always took care of me. Since then we've been in a really good space and i feel like it brought us closer.

As for Ms. Morgan she's taking the death pretty hard. She was staying with us for awhile before she decided to go back home because she knew her daughter needed her. Us girls had finally got her out the house last week its was hard but she did it and i could honestly say she looked happy.

"Ouchh." I yelped as i felt a hard smack go to my butt.

"Whatchu thinking bout baby ?" Quincy asked me. I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

"Come here lemme show you something." He said grabbing my hand taking me up the stairs of our home. Yep we finally moved in last month. The only thing left to decorate was Alayna's nursery. I know we're prolonging and she could be here any minute now but we just never got around to it.

"You going to fast you know I can't walk as fast." I said glaring at him as he chuckled finding this amusing.

"Shit i had forgot." He said causing me to sick my teeth.

"Fucking aggravating." I mumbled but i know he still heard me because he squeezed my hand.

"Don't make me fuck the shit outta you girl." He said i just smiled because that's exactly what i was you to do.

"Nasty ass." He mumbled.

Once we finally made it up the stairs we were walking in the direction of the nursery leaving me confused.

"Oh yeah this reminds me we need to start getting her nursery together." I told him he just waved me off. I raised my eyebrows up in confusion but just decided not to say anything. Once he opened the nursery door my mouth dropped.

It was so beautiful and well decorated

It was so beautiful and well decorated. I just wanted to know how ? When ? How did he do this without me noticing and when did he do it. I stepped all the way into the room and pink immediately caught my eye. The chandelier in the room had me in awe. It was just...perfect. 
Finally turning around to face Quincy I noticed him smirking which caused me to smile.

"When did you find time to do this ?" I asked.

"Whenever you was sleep, you know you always sleeping so it was pretty easy." He said shrugging.