Chapter 11

Its been a week since my mom passed and surprisingly i've been good. Some days it really hit me hard other days im just perfectly fine. Quincy got out the hospital two days ago and he's perfectly fine.

Right now we're all at waffle house, because we didn't have anything to eat or do.

"Nae" Ka'liyah said while snapping her fingers in my face snapping me out of my thoughts.

"huh ?"

"You okay, girl ?" She asked lots of people been asking me that lately and i just wish they. I just simply nodded my head.

The waitress soon came over to take our order but she was more so focused on Quincy.

"What would you like sir ?" She asked him while biting down on her lip.

"Whatever my girl having" he said while looking down in his phone.

"What would you like" she asked with a attitude.

"A new waitress" i said while smiling, she rolled her as then walked off.

"Look Nae" Quincy called out and he was showing me a video he took of me while i looked like a bum and i was on the couch eating popcorn.

"Aww, thats cute, but i look toe up" i said while laughing. I looked and seen Ka'liyah recording me and Quincy.

"Girl, why is you recording us" i said while blocking my face with my hand.

"Chill with that shit" Quincy said before chuckling.

Soon we got a new waitress and our food came out and we were enjoying ourselves something that is very rare. Afterwards we all departed and me and Quincy was headed to his house. Actually i live with him now but im more than welcome to go back to my brother's house. As well as my mother's house even though nobody lives there.

Me and Que are currently watching a movie, well suppose to be cause right now we're just in a middle of a make out session.

He started to suck on my neck and small moans began to come out my mouth. I knew that there were going to be passion marks on my neck by the time we were done.

He then moved further down and when he got to my cat he placed small kisses on there before he started to eat me out like it was no tomorrow.

"Fuckkkk" i moaned out loud.

"Im about to cum" i warned

"Hold it for daddy" Que said all cockily

"Alright cum for daddy" and as soon as he said that i released my cum and he slurp it all up i seen him reaching for the remote to turn the tv back up and he was getting comfortable till i grabbed his face.

"I want all of you" i said boldly.

Without hesitation he picked me up and we were kissing yet again. He walked us up the stairs without breaking the kiss and he led us to his room and we were now on the bed. He started to unbuckle his pants as i pulled my panties off. He looked back up at me.

"Are you sure you ready ?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Nah, i wanna hear you say the shit" he rambled on.

"Yes, Quincy im ready to have sex with you" i assured.

Without saying anything else he went to go get a condom but i stopped him.

"We don't need those" i told him. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What the hell you trying to do have my baby" he said while chuckling.