Chapter 31

Naveah woke up and felt something dripping down her face. She put her hand ob her forehead well tried before she realized her hands were tied together. She started to breath face and was about to panick. She looked up at her surroundings and she seen Quincy and Black tied to a chair. Both had mugged up faces as they look towards Nae.

They was mad that anybody would even put their hands on her. Quincy just wanted to kill the nigga that hurt his girl. Black looked at Nae as his li sis so he was beyond upset at the blood that dripped from her head.

"Shit."Nae mumbled to herself. At the feeling of her head. All of their attention was now faced the door at the sound of it opening. In came Kj with a bright smile as he looked at Quincy and Black as he walked towards Nae.

"This a joke ?" She asked looking at Kj like he was stupid. Everybody now looked at her.

"This as real as it get my luv." Kj told Nae and Quincy chuckled loudly.

"She ain't yo luv cuh." Quincy told Kj.
Nae smiled mentally cause through it all Quincy wasn't ever gone let another man claim her.

"You know you fine ?" Kj teased at Nae. She just mugged him with the nastiest mug.

"I know my nigga always tell me." Nae said proudly with a smile. Quincy smiled as he heard what his girl responded back to Kj.

"Babe is she up ?" Another person said coming in the room. To their surprise it was Kayla.

"Yeah that hoe up." Kj told to his girl.

"This is beyond me." Nae mumbled to herself but Black and Quincy both heard her.

"Good." Kayla said before going over and kicking Nae right in her stomach causing her to screech in pain. Quincy was angry that he couldn't do nothing about it.

"I swear im my momma life all yall mafuckers in this house gone die." Quincy barked with pure venom in his voice.

"Alright babe that's enough she need to eat and shit." Kj said.

"She ain't eating shit from yall fuck outta here with that shit." Quincy muttered. As Kj was unloosing Nae's hands. As soon as he untied her, her hand immediately met her bleeding head. Kj helped her stand up due to her not fully being ready to stand. As soon as she was standing she snatched her arm out if his grip. She was about to say something but she felt the urge of something coming up.

She searched the room until she seen a trash can. She ran to it and through up in the trash can. At this point she just felt like fuck her life.

"If yall gone kill me yall might as well get it out the way." Nae shrugged.

"Son shut the fuck up with that dumb ass shit." Quincy hissed at Nae.

"If the bitch wanna die just kill her." Kayla told Kj.

"Bitch you gone die." Black said finally speaking.

"Nobody was talking to you." Nae said getting a attitude with Kayla. At this point Nae was fed up with this whole situation. She just wanted to see Kayla dead.

"Bitch ill beat your beat up ass." Kayla stated and everybody looked at her dumb because that's how she sounded. While everybody did that Nae bomb rushed Kayla making her fall to the ground. Then she seen a big rock and picked it up and threw it towards Kj which hit him but all he did was run out the room. Nae quickly got something to cute the rope they had Quincy and Black tied up with.

But as soon as she was about to cut it the door began to open. Nae cursed to herself before going hide somewhere. She wanted to make everything normal as possible but that wasn't going to happen because they would notice she's not there.