Chapter 19

"Bald head bitch"

"Fishy ass girl"

"Shrimp dick"

"Musty ass girl"

"Wasn't you just fucking a nigga behind the corner store"

"Nae, don't play with me with that gay shit" Currently Nae and Kj are having a roast session.

"No brobro, yu go that way" Quincy joked.

"Mane stop playing w/ me" Kj said while mugging Quincy.

"Baby momma !" Nae yelled as Melani walked in the house.

"Heyy mommas" Melani replied back.

"Okay so i want a gender reveal, and Nae i want you to host it" Melani said as she was smiling from ear to ear.

"I know youn want her bean head ass to do shit" Kj said in disbelief.

"Get off my dick" Nae said as she flipped him off.

"So that mean i gotta come with you to the doctor huh ?"'Nae asked.

"Duh, dumb ass" Joey intervened.

"Your a certified Kj dick rider" Nae told Joey. Which caused Quincy and Black to laugh because they knew it was true.

"Nae fuck you" He replied.

"Bet you can't beat me up" Nae said while sticking her tongue out.

"You fought these dum broads na you think you the shit huh" He told her.

"You got something you wanna get off your chest brobro ?" Nae asked while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Im saying you can't beat me up" He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Bet $20 ?" Nae betted while holding out her pinky.

"Aight bet" He said as they locked pinkies.

"Round 1 ding ding" Kj announced.

"We gotta slap box cause if i get his for real, we fighting" Nae warned he just nodded his head.

Joey threw the first lick which Nae stepped, then she just started attacking him, but then he picked her up so she gripped his head and he let her go.

"Ouch bitch" Nae said since Joey just dropped her. But she got back up and grabbed his shirt and started swinging him around.

"Alright damn li girl im tired." Joey said sounded exhausted.

"Fat bitch" Nae mumbled as she plopped down and laud on top of Quincy who was laid out on the couch.

"Ka'liyah in this bitch and im here to stay bitch make way" Ka'liyah rapped as she walked into the house. She had a little girl with her she was so adorable Nae thought.

The little girl came walked up to where Nae and Quincy was and looked back in fourth between Quincy and Nae. Then looked at Nae and squinted her eyes then started crying.

"Look at your ugly ass making her cry" Kj joked. But Nae just looked at the baby the turned her head the other way still laying on Quincy. Then she looked back at the baby then got off of Quincy then the baby started clapping.

"So the whole time you was crying cause i was laying on him, i outta do it again" Nae teased the baby.

"Yall who baby, im talking shit to her like i know her something" Nae chuckled.

"That's your man baby" Black stated. Then Nae's smile turned into a frown.

"Oh no, im gone ima catch yall later" Nae said as she grabbed her things.