21 Nemesis

Everyone in the building heard the gunshot and kuhiro was marching into the building headed for Fugaku's office. She got to the first Floor and fired another shot forcing everyone to go hiding. "Any one of you dare move and I'll end your pathetic life." She kept going.

  By this time Everyone on wing 4 had cold sweat dripping from their body. Miku was about to call the police when a bullet went right through her phone. Kuhiro.

        "Good you're all here, lead me to my husband and I'll spare your lives. " Kuhiro said.

   "Why are you doing this, what do you want?" Sakura cried.

        "What I want? What I want?? I want all men to die!!!! But seeing that I can't have that I'll kill all the ones I can. And your Director, my husband is next. Get in my way and I will kill you. Sasuke knows first hand what happens when you get in my way. Imagine what would have happened if he wasn't at the hospital when those drugs took effect?"

     "So you're the one responsible!!! You really switched the drugs." Shizuka shouted. She and Fugaku had been listening in on them and they had already called the police...

     "Of course I did, who else do you think would have done it? Things would have been so much easier for me if he'd died back then. I wouldn't have had to take a detour and run his car over this morning. And that blabber mouth Yumei. You're lucky you escaped, you'd have been dead by now."

   Sakura put her hands over her mouth she was shocked at the confessions this woman was making.  "You're evil." Sakura blurted out.

    "Honey I'm your worst nightmare"

  "Now where's my darling husband? Won't you come out so that I can kill you?"

    "Kuhiro that's enough, end this madness." Fugaku said.

     "This madness will only end with your death."

She pointed the gun at him and was just about to shoot.

   "Drop your weapons and hands in the air. You're under arrest."

   "The police. Everyone took a breath of relief. But kuhiro wasn't ready to comply. She looked out the window only to find several police cars.

    "Give it up, you're surrounded."

  "So this is how it goes." Kuhiro put the gun to her head.

  "Never in my life would I have my freedom taken from me again."

    "Kuhiro don't"

She pulled the trigger....