7 Consequences

Another day at work Sasuke was going through their supplies that they used for the kids when Sakura joined him. "you are having that look on your face again, your not still pissed with what the director did are you?" Sakura asked. "I'm not, that was 4 days ago." Sasuke answered." "then why the face?" "we're out of supplies for the kids, there's no stickers, no candy, we're even out of crayons and drawing paper. The only thing left is one barbie doll and all our patients lately have been boys." Sasuke said with a bored look on his face. "so we're going shopping." Sakura said. "unfortunately yes."

"wow look at all that candy 😍 Sakura squealed with hearts in her eyes. " Sakura I expect you to behave like the adult you are. " Sasuke said.

Sasuke moved to the part of the store that there were several stickers and picked some already knowing most of the kids preferences.

Sakura walked to the candy section with the hearts still in her eyes. She kept taking candies, until a big heart shaped one caught her eyes. She couldn't add it to hospital stuff so she passed by it sadly and went towards the part where she could get crayons.

When they were both done buying they went to the cashier and paid. As they displayed the items they bought Sakura kept staring at the heart shaped chocolate. Sasuke saw this and asked Sakura to take the things they bought to the car and wait for him. When Sasuke came to the car he handed Sakura the chocolate. Sakura hugged him so tight that he almost couldn't breathe. "how did you know?" Sakura asked "I saw you staring at it like it was gonna save the world or something. Besides it's the least I could do you make my job much easier." "actually I'm your assistant, my job is to make your job easier." Sakura said "who cares anyway. Let's get going." Sasuke drove back to the hospital. Stepping out of the car with grocery bags in their hands Sasuke and Sakura headed for the elevator, only to find out that it was in use and that they had to wait.

Sasuke in a rush to drop the stuff so that he could go with his step-mom to charity, decided that they take the stairs. They both went over to the stairs they weren't going so far up so it wouldn't be too stressful. Sakura took to the stairs skipping happily. While Sasuke decided to walk with more caution.

"I'll stop that if I were you." Sasuke yelled to Sakura who was already far ahead him. Sasuke was at the second flight of stairs and Sakura was already waiting for him at their destination. He decided to climb faster when he felt a sudden pang of pain in his chest. He clutched his chest and supported himself with the railing of the stairs. The pain began to escalate and his breathing became laboured, he knew exactly what was happening to him the only odd thing was that it shouldn't have been happening now, he had been taking his medication regularly. He gasped at the seething pain that felt like he was being burned from the inside out, his vision began to blur, his knees where giving way to the pain that had spread much farther than his chest. He wanted to call for help but the only sound that escaped his throat was a pained groan. After what seemed like ages to Sasuke he was finally at the top stairs.

Sakura realizing that Sasuke was taking too long decided to check on him when she saw he was already at the top. "for someone who wanted to take the stairs, you're pretty slow." Sakura said then noticed that Sasuke was clutching his chest rather tight. "Sasuke, is something wrong?" *no response* "Sasuke, Sasuke!!" Sasuke suddenly slumped to the floor pain so evident on his face as he held his chest. Sakura ran to him to see what was wrong to find his breathing had become erratic. "oh God" Sakura took out her cell phone and dialed Miku's number.

"Miku please get help, Sasuke Sasuke he he's I don't know what's going on, he just slumped and he's not breathing well.

Sakura where are you guys

We're at the entrance of wing 4 from the staircase.

Okay try to keep him breathing I'll go get shizuka sensei.

"what's the matter?" kimi asked "it's Sasuke, he's having a crisis we need to get shizuka sensei now." Miku said urgently.

"Both of you get a stretcher and come with me now!! " shizuka barked orders at the hospital attendants as she walked as fast as her legs could carry her, her nephew's life was at stake here. Getting to where they were, Sasuke was curled up in fetal position jerking continuously with his head on sakura's lap.
" get him on the stretcher." shizuka yelled at the men who brought the stretcher. The men were having problems holding Sasuke down on the stretcher so they complained to shizuka, which was the worst thing they could have done. "YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T HOLD THE THRASHING OF A KID WHO IS BARELY EVEN CONSCIOUS." shizuka walked towards the stretcher held sasuke's arms and strapped them down along with his legs. "take him to the private room." Shizuka said as she dialed a number on her phone . "Miku , kimi, Sakura go with them, put Sasuke on oxygen I'll be there soon.

Sakura still looked shocked. "Miku, did this happen because we took the stairs?" she asked. "no Sasuke normally goes through crisis like this every now and then, but just not this severe." Miku answered. "please tell me that this is not what I'm thinking." Sakura said. "if what you're thinking is that Sasuke has sickle cell anemia, you're right." Kimi said.

Sasuke lay motionless on the hospital bed with the oxygen mask fixed on his face. He was getting paler by the minute.
"He needs a blood transfusion, that's probably what Shizuka sensei wants to handle." Kimi said. As it on cue, Shizuka walked into the room she first went to check on Sasuke. His was even more pale than before. She used her fingers to shift the bangs on his face gently, then brought out a syringe uncapped it and used it to draw blood from his arm. As the blood went through the syringe it was unusually very thick. "before I go to the blood bank, is there any of you who is a blood group O." Shizuka asked. They all shook their heads, then Miku asked, "weren't you able to contact the director?" "no he didn't pick up his phone." with that Shizuka walked out of the room. She was quite worried but first she was going to get blood and then test the one in the syringe.

"he's still not here that means that my plan worked. I was starting to think it failed but it worked right on time."

Kuhiro smiled to herself as she once again picked the lock to sasuke's room and this time removed the fake drugs and replaced them with the original. As she looked around the room she found something sticking out from under his pillow, she dragged it out and saw a picture of a very young Sasuke and his mother. She looked at it disdainfully and tossed it away. The picture fell on the floor. Unknown to her this time, there was someone at the window who saw everything she did.

The person disappeared in a blur of yellow.

Hi guys guessing time again, now can you tell me who just got introduced to the story. This time there is a catch for the first person to get the answer, the next chapter will be dedicated to you.

Bye guys, see you next chapter 😘