16 Ino

Despite sleeping on a mattress not as comfortable as his and also on the floor, Sasuke woke up feeling quite good. He did need a good night's sleep. Sakura the heavy sleeper she was, was still asleep.

Sasuke used the bathroom, took his bath and changed his clothes. He always had some spare clothes in his car incase he needed to stay at the hospital or go to Shizuka's place.

Sasuke dressed up and waited for Sakura to wake up so that they could go shopping for groceries. After waiting for 30 minutes he decided to check on her.

Sakura as usual was rolling side to side on her bed murmuring some words only she could understand. Sasuke was shocked to see Sakura had such sleeping habits then he decided to wake her.

He bent over to tap her but she didn't budge, then he decided to tickle her. Sakura burst out laughing and rolled off the bed falling on top of Sasuke in an awkward position. Her chest was directly in sasuke's face and she was straddling him.

"FOREHEAD HOW COULD YOU"
They both looked at the direction the voice came from. Sakura instantly recognized Ino.

"Ino i-i-its not what you think" Sakura said getting up from Sasuke.

"of course it's not what I think, it's never what I think. How could you not tell me you had a boyfriend and you and the boyfriend were up to something on the floor and you're telling me it's not what I think😏."

"Ino I can explain, he's not my boyfriend."

"so you're denying me now." Sasuke said deciding to join the conversation.

"Sasuke since when were you my boyfriend." Sakura asked

"I'm hurt Sakura, you keep denying me." Sasuke said dramatically with his hand on his chest.

Ino was starting to look confused.

"Sakura, I'm your friend that's a boy, doesn't that make me your boy friend.

" see Ino Sasuke is just messing around, I fell on him because he was tickling me. If I had a boyfriend you'd be the first person I would tell. " Sakura said and then punched sasuke's hand causing him to wince in pain.

Ino seemed to calm down after hearing sakura's explanation but she was still curious." then who is he" she asked.

"well you remember I got that job at KGH."

"yeah I remember,you got that position as assistant head of the pediatric ward."

"yes, so Sasuke here is my boss 😅"

"No way Sakura" Ino squealed you are having one of those boss and assistant affairs. "

" Ino you're getting it all wrong. Sasuke help me here. " Sakura whined

" fine, we're not in any weird relationship of any kind, I'm only here because I wanted to see what sakura's home looked like. " Sasuke said clarifying the situation.

" so Ino was it, we were going to go to the grocery shop this morning to get some groceries for sakura's kitchen you can tag along. " Sasuke said to Ino

" ooh I love shopping" Ino beamed with joy but since when does forehead stock her kitchen, you'll only give her a reason to burn down the house. Sakura is the suckiest cook I've ever met, and she's yet to tell me how she keeps shape with all the junk food she eats. "

" Ino I don't have any secret for keeping shape, you know I hate exercising I'm just naturally skinny unlike you piggy 😂. " Sakura said and ran away to the bathroom before Ino could get her.

" I will get you forehead!! "

Sasuke giggled. Remembering how his relationship with Naruto was exactly like this, best friends always teasing each other.

Some minutes later Sakura came out fully dressed the three of them took sasuke's car and went to the store. Sasuke made sure to buy lots of tomatoes and other vegetables.

When they got home, Sasuke took an apron and went to the kitchen. Only to find Ino.

"oh you cook too?" Ino asked, and Sasuke nodded.

"we can't let Sakura burn the kitchen." Sasuke said. To which Ino laughed.

Sakura sat in the kitchen to watch Sasuke and Ino cook, Ino was a good cook, but Sasuke was way above her, she could look at him slicing vegetables with such skill and felt enchanted. Especially when he was wearing her yellow apron.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Sakura ate to her full, and sprawled herself on the couch.

"you guys should come over to cook some more, this was awesome." Sakura said.

"or you could just learn how to cook." Ino teased.

At 1:00pm Sasuke and Sakura were ready to return to the hospital, they exited sakura's apartment and locked the door and bid good bye to Ino. Then they headed to the hospital.

On reaching the hospital, Sasuke and Sakura took the elevator together. As they reached wing 4 they were greeted by Shizuka's pissed off face. She has been very pissed lately.

"Sasuke where were you last night, you don't pick up your bl**dy phone, I was worried. And your dad said you didn't come home either, for once I was on the same page with him."

"It's okay aunt, I was at Sakura's place and I kinda left my phone in my car and forgot to inform you, sorry for scaring you." Sasuke apologized to Shizuka.

"it's okay, just don't forget like that next time, I worry about you." Shizuka said.

Sakura felt happy with the genuine love Shizuka had for Sasuke.

"so what were you doing at sakura's place???" Shizuka asked suspiciously.

"is there something going on that you're not telling me?" Shizuka asked again with a glint in her eyes.

"there's nothing going on aunt and I just went to sakura's because I didn't want to handle kuhiro at all." Sasuke said

"So that's all, nothing else, are you sure? Shizuka asked

" Yes, there is nothing more to it. And maybe I just wanted to tease Sakura a little. " Sakura blushed at this.

" well get to work then. Shizuka said to both of them and started walking to her office.

Sasuke and Sakura got to the lab and opened the door. Sasuke's mood suddenly changed.

"what are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my son."