2 New Doctor

The loud click-clack of heels moving hurriedly on the white tiles of Uchiha general hospital could be heard through the halls.
"this is my first day and I'm already late, how worse could this get."

The lady kept rushing towards the elevator, but someone else was in it and the doors were about to close. "wait hold it!!" she yelled as she double her speed and nearly tripped on heels when she entered the elevator. She took a deep breath and released it. She quickly started adjusting her clothes, she wore a black high waist skirt and a sleeveless red top matched with black platform heels. The heels were actually more comfortable than they looked. She kept smoothing the creases in her outfit from running when a cough distracted her. She looked back and saw the guy who was in the elevator earlier, she had totally forgotten about him. Then she looked at where he was pointing to and realized that she was already at the floor she was supposed to be in. "sorry I got carried away." she apologized. "I could tell." the guy said

They both got out of the elevator and headed to the same direction. She took a bend to the left, he followed her, took a bend to the right, he followed her again, she walked straight, he was still following her. She was starting to get pissed. "why are you following me?" she asked with an anime question mark popping on her head. "I'm not following you, for all I care you could be following me." the guy spat out. "and why would I follow you, you're the one who's trailing behind me like a lost puppy." she retorted. "did it ever come to your little mind that I may be going to the same direction as you?" the guy yelled in a subtle way. "as if. Patients don't go to doctors they wait for appointments and the doctors come to them in the appointment room. So you can't possibly be going where I'm going." she fired back.

"and what makes you think that I'm a patient."

"I'm a doctor I can tell a patient when I see one."

"what are you trying to imply."

"your the one who knows what you're implying."

"if you really are a doctor where's your ID."

"I haven't had it done yet."

"liar."

"crazy person."

"you don't even have the doctor's coat. Fake doctor."

"ARE NOT."

"ARE TOO."

"ARE NOT."

"ARE TOO."

"ARE NOT."

"ARE TOO."

"ARE - - - -

" WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HECK UP!!!. IN MY OFFICE NOW. "

They both walked shamefully into the office after being caught bickering like children. It crossed her mind that they were really going to the same direction.

" You're the new employee here and I expected you to be here at 8:30 sharp now look it's almost 10:00." the doctor who had yelled at them scolded her.

"and you. The doctor now turned her attention to the guy. I told you to get here at the same time and I find both of you at the hall bickering like kids." gomenasai. " the guy said. YOU HAD BETTER BE SORRY OR I COULD GIVE YOU MORE PUNISHMENT THAN HER."

The girl smirked seeing the boy getting more scolding than her.

"and who gave you permission to smirk." "sorry"

"Now sit both of you. Now I'll introduce you to each other. Firstly I'm shizuka matsumae. I'm the head doctor of wing 4 and your superior. The new employee is Haruno Sakura and the person sitting beside you is Uchiha Sasuke, he is the head of wing 4's pediatric ward. Sakura gaped this guy was a doctor and even the head of a ward, he was the same age group as her. Sakura snapped back to reality when she heard her name again. "Sakura you're his assistant and he is your boss, I expect nothing but the best cooperation between the two of you. Sasuke is one of the best doctors here and according to your profile you are equally good, trained by Tsunade herself even though you're clumsy. Now Sasuke show her around the ward. You are both dismissed. "

Sasuke took Sakura to their ward and showed her their office." wow its large. " Sakura complimented the place." it was initially meant for two, and here." Sasuke gave her a doctors coat that was his spare. It didn't really matter cos it was the same for men and women. It had the Uchiha emblem on the breast pocket. It actually went very well with sakura's clothing.

Sasuke then took her to where she would get her doctors ID, and showed her around the hospital.

It's finished. Was it good I just loved the scene where Sasuke and Sakura bicker like Naruto and Sasuke do. Who do you think won the argument.