17 Kuhiro's Evil Plan

Recap : "what are you doing here?
" can't I visit my son ".

Present

" This is a lab and only licensed people are allowed in here so you have to leave."

"why do you have to be so cold, I just wanted to talk."

"Like I said, this is a lab only licensed people are allowed in here. And I have work to do, so please leave."

" fine I'll leave since you obviously don't want me here."

Kuhiro finally left the lab. Sasuke and Sakura walked in to find that Miku and Kimi hadn't arrived yet.

" Sakura cross check everything here, she can't be trusted. " Sasuke said.

By the time Miku and Kimi arrived Sasuke and Sakura had checked the whole place and set everything up for work.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Kuhiro smiled as she stepped out of the hospital building she hadn't done anything 'yet' but she got what she came for. One of the spare keys to the lab. She smiled deviously again as she entered her car.

Several Hospitals had been working on a cure for the children and it turned into a silent competition between hospitals to determine the best.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

At yumei's school, a total of 12 children in yumei's had been hospitalized due to the toxin. So their class teacher organised a visit for those interested to go to the hospital and see their friends.

They took one of the school buses and headed for the hospital. On getting there the children came down eager to see their friends. Yumei thought she saw her mother's car but decided it was just another car that looked like it. Then she saw her mother entering the car and smiling a not so pretty smile. She became suspicious. What was her mother doing here, she said she was going to her friend's house but here she is at the hospital.

Yumei went closer, she saw her mother holding a key that didn't look like any of the ones at home. But before she could confront her, she had driven off. Disappointed Yumei went back to her classmates before they began searching for her.

Their teacher took them into the hospital and talked with the receptionist. The receptionist called Sasuke and notified him that some people wanted to visit patients under the pediatric ward.

Once the message was delivered, the receptionist told them to hold on.

"Sakura there are some kids and their teacher in the reception room, they want to see some patients. Go and attend to them." Sasuke said. Sakura went down

"Come this way please." Sakura instructed.

Sakura took them to the patient's rooms. The children were still unconscious as always.

"Doctor will they get better?" the teacher asked

"we're doing our best to cure them" Sakura said.

The students left different get well cards for their friends.

"Doctor" one of the students called

"yes, what is it?" Sakura asked

" When you guys make a cure will my friends be okay? "

" yes they will, they'll get better, okay you just have to believe in them. "

Just then sakura's phone rang.
It was Sasuke.

" Hello"

"Sakura get a blood sample when you're coming, I think we may have found something. "

" Really!!! "

" yes now hurry up. "

Sakura took a syringe from her coat and drew some blood from one of the patients. She ran back to the lab and handed Sasuke the sample.

He was holding a test tube full of pale blue liquid he added two drops to the blood sample. Everyone was on edge waiting for something to happen, anything. Then the blood began to sizzle a little . Sasuke checked it under the microscope and what he saw surprised him.

"We did it, we actually did it. There's no sign of toxin."

"You don't mean it" Miku said

"I'm not kidding, the toxin is really gone, there's no trace of it. You can check it yourself." Sasuke said.

Sakura and Kimi were leaping for joy, all their hard work and sleepless nights finally paid off they could save the kids.

Kuhiro had seen it all through the small camera she installed in the lab. This was her final plan in getting rid of Sasuke, she was going to switch the antidote to the toxin. It won't be difficult because she had a spare key to the lab and the doctors will be going home. No one will detect or suspect her.